Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

May 22, 2019

Good sunscreen

I find that it is about as effective and lightweight as some of the other sunscreens I have purchased previously. I do really like the scent a though.

May 21, 2019

It works great makes my skin feel good!!!! I would recommend this to any one if need be and I would also buy neutrogena products all the time!!! ;) :)

May 21, 2019

I received this free from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

I often do not wear certain sunscreens because of the greasiness and heaviness on my skin. This worked well and didn't leave any of the above. I haven't tried on my face but it works well on my body.

May 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

good for combination skin

I have a combination skin , and very easy get tan so SPF is must for me ,but mostly sunscreens make you feel more oily and that something heavy on your face, which i don't like, so i tried this gel formula which is quite nice and comforting, effective too, pls, try yourself.