Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

Really nice sunscreen

I received these to test out for free from ChickAdvisor.
    This is a really nice sunscreen, not a strong smell, does what it needs to do to protect my skin from the sun! I really like it a lot!

May 23, 2019

Doesn't feel or smell like sunscreen

I received this product for free.
    I am so happy with this product! When applying it left my skin feeling smooth and creamy, like moisturizer, and rubbed in really easily. This in drastic comparison to the typical sunscreen that is usually a bit of a pain to rub in and then leaves skin feeling greasy or oily. The smell was nothing of a typical sunscreen smell either. It wasn't a lovely smell like moisturizer, but much more toned down than I was expecting and not bad at all. I really look forward to using this sunscreen this upcoming summer!

Lightweight SPF

I received the NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL SUNSCREEN for free from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review. This SPF30 lotion is a must for any vacation it can be used daily under you make up as well. Light weight and non greasy make your skin refreshed and protected.

Great Product

Neutrogena's Hydro boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 is my go-to sunscreen. It isn't smelly or sticky like other sunscreen products and makes my skin feel soft and light and still hydrated and protected.

May 23, 2019

l'écran solaire hydro boost hydro-gel

#NeutrogenaWeekendReady #gotitfree , #chickadvisor , #cadeau

l'écran solaire hydro boost hydro-gel est le produit solaire que je vais acheter a nouveau, j'ai beaucoup aimé la texture de ce produit, elle pénetre rapidement dans la peau la laissant douce au toucher sans effet graisseux, elle hydrate aussi la peau ce qui est une bonne chose car le soleil déseche la peau, elle laisse aussi une tres bonne odeur sur la peau

Love

I recieved this product for free from chick adviser. I am a fair person who burns very quickly. I am always trying new sunscreens. I like this one because it smells light, is light weight, and non greasy. It blocks the sun and does what its supposed to do.

LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN

This is an amazing sunscreen!

Chicladvisor gave me a free sample and this is the bomb dot com! This sunscreen is so light and not greasy you forget it is even on!
    Doesn’t make your skin oily either!

Gentle on the face

The texture of this product was very gentle and soft. It felt light and airy on my face. I put it on before my foundation and it didn't make my foundation patchy or slip away. I love that it has an SPF 30. The scent was light and after applied and set, you can't smell it anymore. It lasted all day.
    #GotItFree

May 23, 2019

Ne laisse pas le visage Gras !

Depuis que je suis jeune je détestait mettre de la crème solaire car ça laissais toujours gras sur ma peau. Mais j'ai essayer la crème NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER et je l'adore. Elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse et a une merveilleuse odeur je la recommande a tout le monde. Je sens bien que ma peau est hydratée.

2.8/5

Sunscreen

The weather hasn't been hot enough and we haven't been having much sun to really wear sunscreen. Today is a sunny day so I will be testing it out. The smell is great and it is not sticky what so ever. Once the weather starts getting nicer over here I will definitely be wearing it!