Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Lightweight feel

Absorbed nicely and quickly without leaving a heavy or greasy feeling. It had a moderately strong scent to it, which may bother some. I was mainly impressed with its lightweight feel. Sun protection seemed reasonable for an SPF 30 formula.

I got this product free from Chickadvisor for reviewing purposes.

Light non-greasy spf

I received this free from the product review club.

The packaging material had a nice feel to it, so my first impression feel-wise was great.
    The scent evoked the summer-time, which was pleasant.
    It absorbed quickly and was not greasy at all, which I appreciated.

I would definitely consider buying this product.
    The only con would be that it comprises chemical sunscreens, and I 've recently tried to choose natural physical sunblocks whenever I can.

Gel Sun Protection!

I initially didn't know what to expect from this Gel sunscreen that I received from Chick Advisor. I loved how light weight the formula was on my skin but I didn't care too much about the scent (as I prefer very light/no scent on sunscreens). I did find that on my tanned skin there was initially sunscreen feel as opposed to a sunscreen+moisturizer formula, but the gel was absorbed fairly quickly. I look forward to working with the product in my routine this summer.

Great sunscreen!

I burn very easily so sunscreen is very important to me in the summer months. This sunscreen is exactly what I'm looking for in a sunscreen.. nongreasy and prevents burns! Would definitely purchase

June 11, 2019

Very fast abosrbing and effective

I received this product from Chick Advisor! I thought this sunscreen was very effective, it absorbed into my skin quickly without a residue left over. It feels light and has a nice light scent. And the best part is, it's pretty reasonably priced. It certainly feels like a high end sunscreen.

love this

I love this sunscreen, Can't wait to use this all summer . I love the feel of this and the look of the bottle .Doesn't leave my skin all oily or anything.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

No worries on summer!

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen FPS 30 will be always on my must buy list.
    It's very easy and fast to be absorbed by skin and it's very light that the face doesn't look grease.
    Dont have strong smell what doesn't interfere with my perfume.
    Totally satisfying!
    #igotitfree #trybeforebuy #neutrogena

Interesting Concept

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sunscreen SPF 30 is light-weight and easily absorbed into skin as I only tried it twice it kept me from getting a sunburn as we were opening our pool. But as summer progresses more this month it will be used by the whole family. The smooth sliding gel makes it very simple to apply.I would recommend this sunscreen gel for the whole family.

Protégé pour l'été

Dernier produit que j'ai testé gratuitement et envoyé par Chick Advisor, de la gamme Neutrogena: la crème solaire Hydro Boost. Il est certain que j'aurais probablement besoin d'un spf plus élevé à cause de mon teint de peau, mais pour ce qui est de la texture c'est vraiment génial. Cette crème est hyper légère et pas dutout comme les autres crème solaire qui te reste collé à la peau!! Donc juste pour cette texture quasi aérienne je peux tout à fait conseille cette crème solaire.

Love the smell!

Jad the chance to try this sunscreen from ChickAdvisor and tried it this week (the sun has finally come out here in Quebec) and i love it!!
    It smells good, has a great texture and it’s not sticky!
    Would buy it again!