Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

May 23, 2019

Mon préféré pour cet été

L’écran solaire hydro gel est facile à appliquer et il ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur la peau. Il protège et hydrate à merveille et il laisse une douce odeur sur la peau.

BOMB!

I really love this sunscreen because I can use it on my face and it doesn't make me break out. I have sensitive skin and I am okay! I also like it because it has a nice and light smell and doesn't smell overly sunscreen-ish! Its also super moisturizing which is great if you have dry skin!

great light sunscreen

Great light sunsceen texture. Fairly valued. Not greasy at all. Absorbs fast. But need to wait for my cream to dry. Fresh smell, and easy to pack. Really like it!

Amazing

The best gel sunscreen ever. I love all neutrogena products. this sunscreen is amazing, it doesn't let my skin sticky or wet and the smell is amazing. I love this sunscreen . My favorite one.

Not an average sunscreen

i have been looking for a good sunscreen for a long time especially one that can be applied on the face without causing breakouts. This sunscreen did the jobs as it it not too oily like many others. The SPF 30 is also high enough to offer protection throughout the day. It also feels moisturizing on the skin without have an oily fells to it

Loved it

So it was perfect ... I already use neutrogena sunscreen and this is very soft Nd moisturizing. I recieved this from the product review club love it. My face b
    Did not burn out in the sun today.. Very easily absorbed into my skin

May 23, 2019

Moisturizing sunscreen that I will always use in the summer!

I was lucky to try Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen as part of Chickadvisor Product Review Club. It is hard to find a moisturizing lotion that has higher SPF than SPF15. So I was excited to use this sunscreen to hydrate my dry skin and yet protect me from the sun - both UVA and UVB protection. I normally use hyaluronic acid to moisturize my skin in the winter time - so I know how well this acid works. My impressions of the sunscreen is that it feels more like a moisturizer with SPF than just a sunscreen. It is a light lotion that absorbs quickly without making my skin greasy. My makeup surprisingly stayed on well and didn't shift after applying over the suncreen. I love this suncreen and would buy again and recommend to friends and family.

May 23, 2019

Great sun screen with moisturizer

I really liked the sun screen, though it has not been extremely hot I did find it added moisture to my skin while not giving the greasy feeling some sun screens give. Not overly scented which is great. I did use on a Warner day which the sun didn’t seem to effect my skin at all.

Perfect for summer

I’ve used a lot of sunscreens, trust me. A lot of times, it can feel sticky or greasy on the skin. Not this one though!!! It feels moisturizing without being uncomfortable, i love it!

Great Everyday Sunscreen

This is my second bottle of Neutrogena Hydro Boost sunscreen and I have some thoughts:
    This is a great face sunscreen because it's very thin and isn't shiny. It goes beautifully under makeup or mixed in with foundation (DIY bb cream).
    That said, this sunscreen is super liquidy and it gets even more liquidy when it's hot. It's basically as thin as water. For that reason it's really messy to apply at the beach or by the pool. I travelled with it last year and regretted it.
    This year it's staying by my sink.