Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Not a fan

This left me wanting to clean my face again after using left a horrible residue. Really didn’t like the texture. It definitely isn’t meet the standards of my current masks.

New Brunswick, Canada

So refreshing

I really enjoyed this face mask. Face masks always scare me because I think it will break me out but this one did the opposite. It actually cleared some of my blemishes. It has a very refreshing scent and I love the colour!!

Very effective!

I have tried alot of clay masks in the past and this is one of my favourites. The refreshing grapefruut scent is actually really nice. The texture is not too heavy as well.

Pronfond nettoyage

Merci chick Advisor de mavoir permis d'essayer ce masque de Neutrogene qui est une marque que j'ai l'habitude d'utiliser, car j'aime beaucoup leur produit. Pour ce qui est du masque vraiment il a été afficace pour nettoyer encore plus en prondeur, sans trop assecher la peau, Pour les peaux a tendance acneique je recommande

April 12, 2019

I love the mask , it helped take out a lot of the oil

I loved the mask it helped take a lot of the dirt and oil out of my skin , I have a problem with black heads and the mask took out most of them so easy

an excellent product

I received this product as a sample o try it out and i was blown away by it. it smells super good and feels great when applied on the skin. it does not dry out the skin or make it feel too tight that its uncomfortable. My skin felt clean and super soft after. Must try product!

Great smelling mask!

I really enjoyed using this mask! Typically I find clay masks are more muddy or earthy smelling so I loved the fresh grapefruit smell. My face felt clean and refreshed after using. I would definitely purchase!

Smells lovely

Beautiful scent. I love the hassle free ease of a mask. Quick and easy clean up. I love neutrogena products to begin with and this is a great addition to my skin care routine.

Woooow!

I use mud masks on a regular basis. I was surprised by the pink color it was very vibrant and pretty. I honestly expected the same old brown or grey mask that smelled vaguely like grapefruit but I was blown away with the quality and difference in this mask! It almost had a cooking effect when I put it on my skin, the tingles lasted throughout the duration of the mask and left me feeling fresh!

There was more than enough in the package to cover my entire face! They didn't skimp out!

My face felt so nice and refreshed after using this! I love it

Another Addition to my Favourite Line

I love the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Line, and I loved this mask as well! A nice way to treat myself with a face mask. I will definitely buy this mask again.