Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask Reviews

This Pink Grapefruit clay mask not only absorbs oil and draws out impurities that can clog pores, it also renews your senses with a wave of pink grapefruit. It leaves skin feeling clean, healthy and soft!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque à l’argile et au pamplemousse rose fait bien plus qu’absorber le sébum et déloger les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, il ravive vos sens avec un éclat de pamplemousse rose. Il confère propreté, vitalité et douceur à la peau!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testé par des dermatologues
Conçu pour la peau suje
tte à l’acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Peel-Off Mask

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.8/5

Clay Mask

I am not one to usually use masks in general let alone a clay mask. I was willing to give it a try to rejuvenate my face before a special occasion and it worked nicely!

April 12, 2019

This mask sucked up my blemishes!

I was so happy to receive this pink grapefruit acne prone skin clay mask as my skin has been acne-prone since dropping the pill. I applied it after cleansing at night and left it on. It smelled great. Once I washed it off I immediately noticed that my blemishes were smaller and less angry. In the morning they were practically gone! I have recommended it to my friends in the same boat as me. Thanks to Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for the free product in exchange for my honest review.

Cleared my skin!

I really enjoyed this clay mask! My skin felt so much clean after aplication and I loved the smell! The packagins is very convenient for travelling! I really enjoyed this product.

Awesome

I really liked this product! I havnt used a good face mask like that in a while and my skin deffinately showed it. Since using this product my skin is beaming again, and i feel rejuvenated!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this mask

I really liked using this mask. I love clay masks and found this one was perfect. The smell is great. It made my skin feel so clean and fresh. Would definitely recommend

Not bad

I received the NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN CLAY MASK to try for free. It’s pretty average age as far as a clay mask is concerned. Kind of messy, but left my skin feeling good and smelled nice.

Great product

I really enjoyed using this product. It made my skin feel very soft and smooth and it really helped with my acne. I have since purchased a full bottle of it and I will definitely continue to use it.

So Refreshing!!

I love any average clay mask so the grapefruit mask sounded wonderful! Not only is it so refreshing for my skin but it cleaned my pores so well and very gently 🙂 I love it.

2.3/5

meh

not sure it qas very not me and it cleared the face vut putting it on felt really gross plus it got in ur hair and when ut dried took forever to qash off will not be buying this in tje future

Love this!

As a weekly clay mask user with occasional breakouts, my skin really liked this mask. It was easy to use, smelled really fresh and left my skin feeling smooth and clean afterwards. One thing I didn't like about it as the excessive packaging that isn't recyclable. #gotitfree #chickadvisor