Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

August 09, 2019
    Torbay, United Kingdom

perfect for oily skin!

ive had oily and blemish-prone skin since my teenage years and i’ve never found a face wash as good as this one! the scent is beautiful and not too overpowering! it leaves my skin feeling cleansed and not irritated and reduces the size of pores and acne after 1 use!

August 07, 2019

Great Face Cleanser

I love this cleanser. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. The grapefruit scent is perfect and not too overpowering. I use this in the evening before applying moisturizer and it takes off the grubby feeling after a full days work. Amazing product

July 19, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Works for acne

Works really well for acne - so glad I stumbled upon this by chance. My personal favourite will always be Biore but this actually does work really well.

July 18, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Fantastic

It has not been long since i started using this product but the difference is incredible.My acne gets really bad in the summer hence i dont like going out because of my facial appeaeance.However this product has helped a lot and made a real difference to my skin within the first few uses.

July 14, 2019
    South Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Gives me confidence!!

I hated my skin before finding this little gem!! Acne was getting worse and I started to hate leaveing the house. After a few days of using this I was starting to notice a real difference. Now my skin is the best it's ever been. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I hardly get any breakouts now. It's really changed the way I see myself. I'm so thankful i found this product when I did!!!

July 12, 2019

Too good to be true, favourite face wash

I have many face washes but I always reach for Neutrogena pink grapefruit acne face wash as it is a highly effective product. It has helped me fight acne and has greatly lightened the marks. Besides fighting acne, it completely eliminates the traces of oil and dirt in the skin. I have witnessed visibly fewer whiteheads with regular use. It is not drying and is perfect for people of all skin types.

July 06, 2019

Pretty good

Skin type: Combination.

The only thing I didn't love about this product was the overly strong artificial grapefruit smell, but I don't love grapefruit in the first place. If you buy this knowing it's grapefruit, that shouldn't bother you, but do note that the smell is intense. I do like the consistency. It's a thick, pink cream, which turns into a white pasty foam, which will foam more the more water you add.

After a week’s use (once daily) I noticed that my skin was softer than usual. I don’t love having to wash off a cleanser (I prefer micellar water), but if you use a wash off cleanser I would recommend this one. More than the softness of my skin, the other difference I noticed was that the pores in my nose seemed minimised a lot. For a week, that’s actually pretty impressive.

June 14, 2019

Great face cleanser.

Love it except the size. Great cleanser works well on my oily complexion. Would highly recommend it. Great product from Neutrogena. Would definitely buy again.

May 22, 2019
    California, United States

This cleanser is amazing

I recently bought this cleanser as it’s the only one that I could find that doesn’t have salicylic acid (bad during pregnancy) and I instantly felt my skin squeaky clean from oil and dirt build up throughout the day. My face is so smooth and soft! I can’t say much about acne as it’s only been a few days and my acne is extremely stubborn but I will be updating soon. So far I’m loving it!

May 15, 2019

Dont think i will purchase this again

The product was really cool using it. The more water you put on with it the more it would foam and bubble. Or the less water you apply with it the thicker the product would be. The smell was nice, but it wasn't much of a face cleaner as I would still have makeup on after washing my face with this. On the plus the side of yoyre using it as an acne treament and not to clean your face you only have to use literally just a pea size amount.