Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Great everyday cleanser

I’ve been using this everyday since receiving it and I love it, it keeps my acne away & leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean without feeling dry which many acne cleansers do. The smell is subtle and you only need the smallest amount because it foams so much so one bottle would last you forever

April 22, 2019

Cleanser that turns into foam

This silky cream to foam cleanser is great! It tackles acne and feels your skin feeling 10 times lighter and cleaner! I'd highly recommend this product and it smells so delicious too!!!

My boyfriend stole mine!

We all really love this product in the house and have purchased more already. The grapefruit scent is prominent but light enough to not be overpowering, and you can really feel the effect of the exfoliating power in this product.

Love this scent!

I kept this product in my shower as my morning skincare routine! I loved its scent so much and I felt like it was the perfect spring skincare product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with normal to combo skin. I would really love if they made a moisturizer to go along with it.

Yummy scented cleanser

I received this product from ChickAdvisor for review. I have previously tried some of other Neutrogena cleanser and I find that they were too drying for my face even though my face is oily. This product or formula seems to be fine for my face though and the scent is a great bonus.

Obsessed

I absolutely love Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit acne-prone skin cream-to-foam cleanser. It has a very refreshing invigorating sent and my face feels very clean and refreshed afterwards. I love that it goes from cream to foam with gentle scrubbing. I highly recommend this product.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

Love this stuff feels amazing and leaves youre face feeling grrat and smooth defiantly worth useing thats for sure .....................................

My skin!

I did not expect the product to be so effective! I have been using it for a month now and my skin as never been so glowy and healthy looking. I also feel like anybody can use this product even if you don't have any acne. It is not drying and the smell is amazing!

April 22, 2019

Nice product, not a fan of the texture

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

This product is okay and I can definitely see some people liking it a lot but, I wasn't a fan of the texture. I don't generally like foaming products though.

The smell was great and was very refreshing without being overpowering. It also left my skin feeling clean and non-greasy. However, as I like my usual skin care products more I likely won't be purchasing this product in the future.

April 22, 2019

Good

I thought the product worked even for me having sensitive skin however my skin has been really clear with the occasional hormonal imbalance 1 pimple so I passed this on to my sister who’s been dealing with “break outs” and it’s been about 2.5 weeks and her skin has really calmed down. We both agree the scent is really refreshing too! Happy little thing.