Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 23, 2019

Pretty decent product for the price.

Overall, I was really quite pleased with this cleanser. It cleans well, tingly and refreshing and is gentle on my skin. It removes all of my make up at the end of the day, so it’s good enough for me.
    It has a nice/weird consistency, I like how it starts as a cream and turns to foam. I think that’s neat.
    It has a really nice smell, but it does contain a lot of fragrance, so if u have very sensitive skin, I would think twice about buying this product.

WHAT A GREAT CLEANSER!

I REALLY ENJOYED TRYING THE NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN CREAM-TO-FOAM CLEANSER. I LIKED THE SMELL AND IT WAS GENTLE ON MY SKIN. I RECOMMEND IT TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

3.2/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Would recommend

This product would be perfect for someone with oily skin, it’s winter right now so my skin is fairly dry so it did dry it out a bit more. Would be a product I would definitely use again in the summer! Love the smell and overall effect of the product

April 23, 2019

Your good ol' reliable cleanser

I have to say this product catches my eye and when I applied it, the scent is really strong. It does smell like Grapefruit... just a little bit artificial. I does work and it doesn't leave my skin really TIGHT and DRY at the end so that's a big improvement from a lot of their other products.

The product looks like a luxe cream cleanser and is pretty easy to wash off. I recommend it, but it doesn't stand out from a lot their other items.

Face cleanser

I really enjoyed using this face cleanser, I love the smell and it didnt leave my face feeling sticky after I was done with it. My face felt so fresh after i was done with it and i highly reccomend it.

Great cleanser!

This cleanser is great! Fantastic smell and foams quite quickly in your hand for easy application. Cleanser rinses off easily with no issue. Was happy with how clean my skin felt after each use.

April 23, 2019

I would buy this product again

My teenager tried out this product and it worked very well. The soap was easy to use - to put on and to remove - it did not string his eyes. Easy to use, instructions were clear, easy to open package - no mess!

Smells amazing

I’ll start with what could be better. I kind of wish this was in a container with a pump, though with the thickness it may not work. That’s just how I prefer to use my face wash, but as it is works fine. The smell is amazing! I would buy it again just because of that. My skin feels nice and clean after using it. It doesn’t do anything amazing to get rid of my breakouts, but I’ve never found a product that does, so it’s on par.

April 22, 2019

Good value for drug store product

I usually use a different cleanser, but from the few times that I tried this product it seemed to be relatively effective.

I think it's super cute that it smells like grapefruit and has a pinky tone to it.

I don't think I would use it in my regular routine, but I would definitely recommend it to a friend who is looking for a cheaper acne cleanser.

April 22, 2019

Good

Im using this baby everyday from the day I received it, I love this product so much! It smells so good, it’s leaving my skin hydrated, nice and cute😌😌