Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 18, 2019

I got it for free

It was a decent product. I like the foam, you feel that you have a very soft cream on your face. The smell neither Iike it or bother me. I think it did help to control the break out of acne, but made my skin dry. The cleaning process is the same as with many other foams that I have tried, a bit annoying and messy. The price is quite the same as others acne products on the market. I didn't find anything special about the product, just another one to the list. In conclusion, I will not buy the product again, but you should tried before deciding if it is good or not for you.
    Thanks.

April 18, 2019

Leaves skin soft

Pros: my skin was left feeling soft and clean and the cleanser smells great.

Cons: there was no noticeable difference/reduction in my acne after one week of use. This cleanser claims to work well for acne prone skin and as such did not live up to its claims to help with acne - perhaps I need to be using it longer to notice a difference, but I would expect some results after a week of use.

Note: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own.

April 17, 2019

It is good but not for me

Initially when I opened the bottle the colour enticed me so much it is so pretty! Lol but for me personally I felt it dried my face and didn’t make it feel.. soft I guess you could say. It can be bought at any department store and not too expensive

Great product

This cleanser is great! It foams up really well and is easy to apply to my face. It washes off easily and keeps my skin feeling fresh, clear and moisturized!

LOVE this cleanser

This is an amazing cleanser, I love the clean smell and the way it takes off most of my makeup without even having to use a makeup remover. I didn’t really notice it having an effect on my acne but as a cleanser it’s amazing

Bonne crème

Très bonne crème qualité/prix. J'ai adoré l'odeur fraîche du pamplemousse rose, la texture et la couleur de la crème. Elle rend la peau très douce et hydrater.

Hesitant on the product

I deal with pretty lol skin, and breakouts. I enjoyed the cream to foam action, but wasn’t totally blown away by the effectiveness of the cleanser. I felt it just kind of sat on top of my skin as opposed to really getting a good clean.0

April 17, 2019

Great cleanser for acne-prone skin

I really enjoyed using this cleanser as it made my skin feel squeaky clean after usage. It was really easy to use and lathered really well. The scent is very pleasant with a nice grapefruit smell. The value of the product is excellent as you do not need lot for it to lather and clean your face. I would recommend this to anyone with blemishes or acne-prone skin as I could see it being a little bit drying if you do not have combination or oily skin.

I #gotitfree as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

So creamy!

This face wash, oh wow!! It turns into such a thick, luxurious foam but is so gentle on the skin. It really helped to control the oily levels on my face, and didn't leave a tight feeling on my skin which I find happens with a lot of face washes.

Drug Store Surprise

Normally I don't look around the drug store aisle for cleansers, yet this new line from Neutrogena was quite attractive. Rarely is grapefruit the main scent in facial care, and this one is targeted towards acne prone skin. The cream cleanser comes out of the tube nicely and foams up even with a little amount. Skin feels clean and refreshed after using this.