Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

June 14, 2019

Great face cleanser.

Love it except the size. Great cleanser works well on my oily complexion. Would highly recommend it. Great product from Neutrogena. Would definitely buy again.

May 22, 2019
    California, United States

This cleanser is amazing

I recently bought this cleanser as it’s the only one that I could find that doesn’t have salicylic acid (bad during pregnancy) and I instantly felt my skin squeaky clean from oil and dirt build up throughout the day. My face is so smooth and soft! I can’t say much about acne as it’s only been a few days and my acne is extremely stubborn but I will be updating soon. So far I’m loving it!

May 05, 2019

Absolutely Love This!

I remember using the pink grapevine line in high school and absolutely loving it. So when I saw the revamp and new products I was super excited to try them. This facial cleanser does not disappoint. it eaves skin feeling clean and fresh!

May 01, 2019

Amazing!

I really noticed a difference in my skin after using this product. I found I has less breakouts and my skin had a more even texture. I loved the smell of this product too! This is definitely my new go-to daily face wash!

April 29, 2019

Tres satisfait

Bonjour
    De loin mon produit preferer tout les points noires partais facilement apres un seul usage cest vraiment mon produit chouchou jusque a maintenant est ce que je le racheterais sans aucun doute ..
    Produit de tres bonne qualiter

April 27, 2019

Love the soft feel but made my skin a bit dry

It's my first time using this product and it definitely did a good job providing the cleansing effect but somehow made my skin little dry and had to moisturize right away. Otherwise loved the smell and the consistency of the formula.

Loved the scent

loved the smell of this. it foamed up so nicely and felt great on my skin. will definitely keep using to see how it helps with my acne and will probably buy if it does help

Fantabulous foam

This product is good for using in the shower because it does get a bit messy🤣. The product does burn a little if you have some acne on your face. Smells great tho💕

A deep clean!

I love to alternate between gentle cleansers and deep cleansers every night. This cleanser is definitely a deep clean. It removes all my makeup easily and foams up really nicely! Plus it smells so delicious! I love the grapefruit scent!

April 23, 2019

I Enjoy this Product so Much!!!

The Pink Grapefruit Cleanser has become one of my favourite products in terms of face care. Not only does the cleanser leave my face feeling fresh, but also clean and smooth. The lather of the soap in amazing and I would definitely reinvest.