Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

0.8/5

April 15, 2019

Literally broke out my acne-prone skin was finally clear

This stuff is absolutely horrible. As with many drug store acne cleanser, it seems to create a problem with your skin. My skin had been clear for months and as soon as I started using this, it broke out in (I counted) 17 places.

I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

0.5/5

April 12, 2019

It’s ”meh”

Honestly it’s not terrible, but also not awesome. I didn’t see any changes at all, but I also didn’t have any weird side effects. Maybe it’s not meant for my skin, but I wasn’t satisfied with the results.

1.0/5

April 04, 2019

I didn't get any foam

Before I used this cream-to-foam cleanser I made sure that I read the directions thoroughly before using it. I wet my face and got applied a dime-sized amount of the product onto my face. I kept rubbing my face over and over again and there were no bubbles or foam forming. It also left my face feeling dry and dehydrated. I will say that I do like the scent of the cleanser but, unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I also recieved this product for free and will probably not purchase this product after using it.

1.0/5

April 01, 2019

The only good thing I really have to say about this product is the scent. Obviously, everyone's skin is different but all this did was break me out into small pink bumps and other small pimples. Not fun :( I received this product from ChickAdvisor to give my honest review