Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

April 18, 2019

Not for me

I was given the chance to try this cleanser. I used it before bed. i woke up in the morning with a slight irritation. The smell was nice, was easy to use and the price point is great. Overall, I don't feel as though this is the cleanser for me.

April 17, 2019

Pretty pink

This was really easy to use as i can just use it in the shower. Goes on nice and has a okay smell to it. Does make my face feel nice but i feel after awhile my face feels a little dry. I thought this was ok overall. Thank you chickadvisor and neutrogena for letting me try this for free!

April 16, 2019

I wouldn’t buy this product again.

I had a severe allergic reaction to this product. We aren’t sure what exactly caused the reaction but after using the product twice my skin was left severely irritated and inflamed.

April 16, 2019

this product didn't work for me. It made my skin dry

this product really didn't work for me. i have used it three times and Whenever I used it my skin became really dry and little patches started to appear on my face. I stoped using it . it did not suit my skin . I would not recommend it to anyone.

Un essaie

J'aime bien essayer de nouveaux produits contre l'acné ; celui-ci sens bon, rafraîchi bien également... Mais je n'aie pas vue de différence concernant l'acné.

Bursting with grapefruit

This face wash is my 2nd favorite if the 3 neutrogena pink grapefruit products i recieved. It left my skin feeling awake and lively, however the sent was almost to over bearing and hurt my eyes a bit just from the fumes of the grapefruit sent.

meh

Not the biggest fan of this cleanser. It dried out my skin a lot and no matter how much oil or cream I used after I still felt like my skin was dry.

My pores did look smaller though

Not that big of a fan

For some reason I did not like this cleanser and how my skin reacted to it. It bought redness to areas I have deep pores and it didn't really go away until the next day. It is a shame because I loved everything else about it, it lathers very nicely, easy to rinse off, has a pleasant invigorating scent, and the texture is perfect. I don't think I will be reaching for this.

2.8/5

April 15, 2019

I would not buy this product

I gave this product to my teenage son as he suffers from mild breakouts on his face. He used it on his chin and had a bad reaction resulting in an infection which required antibiotics. I am not saying this product caused the infection but it definitely did not agree with him.

Harsh, but effective

I found this product to be quite harsh on my skin. I would only use it once a week since it was strong, but I found it did a great deep clean of my skin