Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask

Best affordable cleanser!

I love this cleanser! It got rid of most of my acne spots and didn’t leave my skin feeling overly dry! I will continue to buy this as it works better than anything I’ve tried

Amazing

I loved this cleanser!! I hate cleansers that are too thick but this was the perfect texture, It felt very nice on my skin. It wasn’t too abrasvie and it left my skin feeling refreshed afterwards. I love it and will be buying again.

March 28, 2019

Love how clean my face feels after use!

I received this product free to review from Chick Advisor. First of all, I love the clean and light citrus smell of pink grapefruit! Also, the cap has a really subtle heart shape that is pretty cute.

For anyone saying this product applies thick instead of foamy, if you read the instructions the bottle suggests using only a dime-sized amount and the more water = the more bubbles! So yes, if you're not using a lot of water the product can go on a little thick, but you're allowed to water it down to work up a bubblier lather. A little truly goes a long way!

After use, my face feels so clean and fresh! My skin feels way less oily. For the value (about $10 CAD at Walmart), I would say that this is a great price for this product, especially because you can really stretch such a small amount of product.

love it!

Even though I don't know the full price of the NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN CREAM-TO-FOAM CLEANSER, I would certainly buy it! It works great, smells great and I like the color!

2.2/5

This is okay.

I would say this is an ok product if you’re in a rush and need something quick to cleanse your face.
    I would recommend only using a small dab of this product as I found it goes on thick and it took multiple rinses to get the product off. I like that it didn’t leave my skin feeling tight. But I dislike that my face feels dry. It didnt remove the dead skin on my forehead. It smells wonderful!! All in all, again... I’d only use this if I were in a rush.

Perfect

I love neutrogena products specially this pink grapefruit line it’s so affordable and have such good quality as well I love this cleanser because I doesn’t make my skin over dried like mostly oil control products does definitely recommend this

Smells good

One of my favorite fruit. I love the smell it's so refreshing. I love using this cleanser because it does help clearing my face I feel clean when I use it.

Thick foam wash

I was excited to try this product this morning. it looked appealing and it smells great. I would say it smells the same as the bath and body works grapefruit products. I expected it be be a lighter foam but it was very dense. My skin felt very soft after use. None the less the product worked great and I will be using it daily from now on.

Best face wash

This face wash is amazing. I used it the first time and my face felt so much cleaner. After 3 uses I can feel the difference in my skin. It really helps to deap clean pores. Great smelling and small amount really foams up for a great deep clean.

Morning Spring Fresh grapefruit

This product was amazing to use in the shower in the morning. The fresh smell of grapefruit was so hydrating and natural to wake you up. While massaging the cleanser into my face the micro bubbles allowed for a deep cleanse. I would reccommend to use a moisturizer right after for better softer and cleaner results! My skin did feel a bit dry but once I put the moisturizer on it felt even better. All my impurities were gone !