Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 28, 2019

Une merveilleuse odeur de pamplemousse

J'ai reçu le nettoyant contre l'acné au pamplemousse de Neutrogena. J'ai vraiment aimé que le produit soit sous forme de crème moussante ce qui fait très différent de plusieurs autres produits que j'ai utilisé dans le passé qui étaient en général sous forme de gel et exfoliant. Il nettoie vraiment bien ma peau, tout en douceur et en y laissant au passage une
    agréable odeur de pamplemousse. Ma peau est déjà
    beaucoup plus belle après quelques jours d'utilisation. Il est certain que je vais continuer d'utiliser ce produit dans le futur et que je le recommande.

Better than before!

I had used the pink grapefruit acne-clearing line many years ago when I was much younger. The smell is way better than I recall. It doesn’t have that fake smell to it. It’s very citrusy and fresh! My skin feels amazing, refreshed, renewed and SUPER clean. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this and will be continuing to use it from now on.

Great for trouble skin

I received this product for free from chickadvisor. I love how this builds into a rich lather that smells amazing. so citrusy! It was also effective in helping heal any acne I was having flare up. I like that it didn't cause me to break out any more when I first started using it. I like to use it morning and night. In the morning I follow-up with the pink grapefruit mosturizer and sunscreen and at night I use a richer moisturizer and an anti-aging serum. #freesample #gotitfree

Squeaky clean!

I have been using this cleanser for a week and I must say, I like it....I like it a LOT! Firstly, the fragrance is intoxicating! Secondly, it made my morning oily skin super clean and fresh and was able to remove my heavy foundation in the evening without having to wash my face twice. Will probably buy again!

I use this as a teen

I really enjoyed the sent of the grapefruit in this cleanser and it wasn’t over powering either. It made my skin feel clean and not oily or a film over my skin. I do breakout a lot along my jaw line and noticed it started to clear. I used to use this as a teenager and I still enjoy it

Wow

For a long time I been looking for a face cleanser that has a cream to foam texture. I couldn’t find one that smelled good, actually worked, and was inexpensive. Anyways, when I got this product sent to me for free by chickadvisor, I tried it and I can say that this is my new favourite cleanser.

Cleans out thoroughly!

First time i’ve tried it and I liked it right away. It doesn’t lather that much but when I rinsed my face it feels really clean. I’d use it again.

Updated On: March 28, 2019

I receive this product for free but all opinions are my own 🙂

Face cream

the fact that his turns from cream to foam is the best part! Of course it smells great but its almost like a game with how it turns into foam. Did this during my girls night and it was a huge hit! It leaves skin feeling soft and completely clean! #gotitfree

Kingston, Jamaica

Budget Friendly Cleanser

Great product if you’re on a beauty budget! Cleanser goes on thick, so apply a small amount. Takes 2 rinses to completly wash off. Great for quick uses. Smells fantastic.

Loved it!

Thanks to Chick-Advisor I #gotitfree and received this amazing Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit collection!

I've been using this product all week and my skin has never felt so soft and clean. The great thing about this cleanser is that you only have to use a small amount and it completely changes texture into a cool foam.

The smell is great, it doesn't burn or dry out my skin, and it's so easy to use.

Loved it!