Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Love this cleanser!

I am a huge fan of the Neutrogena Grapefruit line, and was so excited when I was given the opportunity to try this cleanser! (for free from ChickAdvisor)

The grapefruit scent is so refreshing and subtle, and it smells natural, not like an artificial scent. The cream lathers up nicely to a gentle foam that cleanses really well but is gentle at the same time. It lathers up quickly though so a little goes a long way! I have super oily skin so this cleanser is gentle enough for me to use every day, without drying out my skin. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed! I've also noticed that I have been getting fewer breakouts, despite sometimes forgetting to take off my makeup at night (bad - I know).

Overall, I would highly recommend this cleanser, especially to those with oily, acne-prone skin. I promise - you will love it!

April 04, 2019

Super refreshing foam cleanser!

I received this product for free to test out, and in the week that I've been using it, I've really been liking it. The pink grapefruit scent is very fresh without being too overwhelming, and I find the product foams up much better than other foam cleansers I've used in the past. My skin feels very clean after using this product, however, it does get a little bit dry, so I'd recommend following up with a moisturizer.

Gentle and foamy

I received this cleanser from chickadvisor and this is my honest review after a week of use.
    I love the smell of this whole line! It's so citrusy and fresh, and i love using it in the morning, I feel so energized! The cleanser itself is very foamy, you need literally a drop to cover your whole in nice soft foam.
    I found on some days it was bit too drying for me, but once every two days it's good, especially after taking off make up with greasy remover.

Wowwwww!

J'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit en échange de mon opinion et vraiment je ne suis pas déçu. Je crois sincèrement avoir trouvé mon nouveau produit chouchou pour me laver le visage. Les instructions disent d'utiliser la grosseur d'un pois et j'en ai eu besoin de moins que ça pour tout mon visage. Ça mousse facilement et beaucoup! Je l'utilise tous les jours et j'ai remarqué une différence sur ma peau. Un gros WOWWW! Et franchement! Je vais en racheter tout de suite pour être certaine de ne pas en manquer!!! Pas cher en plus!!! J'ai déjà parlé de ce produit à ma famille, mes amies et collègues au bureau. C'est un must pour tout le monde ce produit! <3

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Greatt!

I was skeptical on the grapefruit scent but its a subtle smell and feels great on the face. I reccomend using the whole line the first time and then doing the whole regime once a week. I am able to use the cleanser daily as it does not dry out my skin but it does.control the oil content of my skin!

SO SMOOTH!

Can i just say that i love everything about this product? The packaging is super cute, it smells delicious, and it is so smooth and soft. It feels so good on your skin. It honestly put me in such a good mood after using it. It smells just like a fresh-cut grapefruit. I cant wait to wash my face again tomorrow. Im so glad i got to try this product for free.

April 04, 2019

Feel like I get more uses out of this than my regular!

The first few times I tried this i used way more cleanser than required (I used the same amount of my regular face cleanser). I like that I didn't have to use as much meaning i would be getting more uses out of the product than expected. I liked the smell, however I found my face felt a bit dry after using it (even when I was still in the shower). As long as I followed up with face cream after everything was great!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product!

I was fortunate enough to try this product for free. I’ve been really happy with the results for far. It’s a great cleanser that leaves me skin feeling very soft and it smells amazing. It’s reallr been helping control skin and my break outs. I love the texture and a little goes a long way.

Cream to foam cleanser

I was given this product to try for free. I like the light fresh scent of this cleanser and I like the texture of the cream to foam however I prefer more of an exfoliating cleaner. I found this cleanser didnt remove my thicker full coverage foundation. I would still recommend this product to friends and would use it on no makeup days !

Excellent foam cleanser

I got this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I have dry, sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. I like how creamy it is and how nice it smells. This product from Neutrogena, is very affordable, it is on the cheaper side, sold in major drugstores. It removes all the the dirt and oil from my face, leaving it fresh and clean. I would definitely re-purchase once I run out.