Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser Reviews

This rich cleanser transforms when massaged with water into microbubbles that cling to dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft and completely clean!

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Dermatologist Tested
Designed for Acne Prone Skin

Appliquée avec de l’eau et en massant, cette riche crème nettoyante produit des microbulles qui adhèrent à la saleté, au sébum et aux impuretés, laissant ainsi la peau douce et parfaitement nettoyée au toucher!

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Testée par des dermatologues
Conçue pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Clay Mask and Peel-Off Mask
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

highly recommend!!

This cleanser smells great and left my face feeling super clean, oil free, and soft to the touch. I love the color of the packaging, and the foaminess of this cleanser added to how clean I felt afterwards. Would definitely buy again, amazing for oily skin!!

Not super drying

I liked this because it didn’t leave my face super dry and tight like some of the cleansers I’ve used in the past. My face felt clean and I think it definitely has been improving my problem areas. #gotitfree

Harsh, but effective

I found this product to be quite harsh on my skin. I would only use it once a week since it was strong, but I found it did a great deep clean of my skin

California, United States

Clean fresh skin!

I have sensitive skin so I have issues with many products like this but the neutrogena works wonders. I was super excited I got picked to
    try this and I have to say I’m definitely a customer now. My skin was fresh and clean feeling with a lovely citrus pink grapefruit scent that was not too strong. Definitely buying this again! #gotitfree

Deep cleans pores!

This cleanser is a nice creamy formula that turns to foam. I like how it it doesn’t dry out my skin but at the same time gets rid of excess oil and buildup in my pores. The scent is really nice - feels like a high end product!

April 15, 2019

Works great to my start off my morning.

Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin. Works great for my T-Zone area, chin and nose my most oliy areas.
    Smell great. Suitable for my skin type. Gives it a nice, after feeling glow.

Updated On: April 15, 2019

"Works great to start my morning off."

April 15, 2019

New addition to my routine!

I actually really really liked this one! The product smelled SO good! I would use this every morning and night before and after makeup. I think the price is super worth it. It was really easy to use and massage onto my face. Really soothing, and made my face so soft to touch. I think I’ll be adding this to my everyday routine!

Smells great!

I love using foaming cleansers. The Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cream-to-Foam cleanser smells great and foams up nicely. I used a dime-sized amount every day, twice a day. It did not dry out my skin or leave my skin feeling tight. It did a good job of cleaning off my residual makeup after using micellar water to remove most of my makeup.
    I received this product for free to reivew.

Great facial cleanser

I loved how great the grapefruit scent was. I initially used too much cream, thinking a dime-size amount wouldn’t be enough but it was! The cream foams up nicely and is quickly spread over ones face. It quickly rinses off and leaves skin feeling refreshed. It didn’t dry my skin out at all. I use it every time I shower now

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review

Pink Grapefruit Cream to Foam Cleanser

Again I am writing this for the teenage grandchild who is using this. The cream turns foamy and is tingly. Skin feels "oh so good" when rinsed off. The scent is great! The acne is still there but over the week of use, it seems to have helped somewhat. Will have to see over time what the results are. Love the product and if it helps, will buy it again. Thank you for the chance to sample the cleanser.