4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 30, 2020

Neutrogena - didn't notice much difference

I tried the rapid wrinkle repair cream and didn't see any real changes in my face. I wasn't too crazy about the smell. The cream did go on smoothly and didn't leave any residue, which I liked, but after using it for some time, I didn't notice any difference in my skin. My skin did not have any bad reactions, which is good. I'll keep using the cream until the container is used up and see what the final results are.

2.8/5

April 15, 2020

On the fence about this product

After using the product for 2 weeks I noticed a slight tightening of the skin. There was some dryness to the applied areas but nothing too irritating. The product itself had minimal fragrance and applied smoothly. Overall the 2-week trial was not long enough to make a fair review. The price point is another factor in the future purchase, it is a bit high for a drug store brand.

April 13, 2020

A good Retinol derivative from a great drugstore brand

Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream great as a night-time moisturizer before bed. It is thick and goes on creamy but absorbs quickly. The addition of Hyaluronic Acid in a Retinol derivative cream is a great idea and the execution here gave remarkable results on rapidly aging skin.

The only downside of this product is the packaging which is a heavy plastic jar. An air-less pump would’ve been preferable. But what this means is that the product needs to be used up quickly to not affect efficacy.

April 13, 2020

Nothing special

I received this item free to try out. The cream consistency is nice. It absorbs fine. My tester was unscented, but there was definitely a scent. It wasn’t strong but it wasn’t all that pleasant. One of those scents where you can’t quite figure what it smells like. As for its claims, I didn’t really notice any difference.
    I wouldn’t purchase this item.

2.8/5

April 08, 2020

Not for me

I received this for free in exchange for my honest review. I was excited to try this, but sadly it didn't work for me. I only used it a couple times and my face started to break out so I stopped.

April 07, 2020

Didn’t work for me!

When I initially got this cream I was SO excited to try it as not many things on the market really work. I loved the creamy texture and it soaked into my skin not leaving me feel greasy. For the first week it actually seemed to be working. I noticed a slight change, it felt tingly like it had some effectiveness. However after that first week my skin began flaking and peeling. I had been using it once a day every day then as per the instructions due to the flaking I cut back to every other day. I cut back to once a week now, hoping I can still see some change. I do not normally have sensitive skin so was surprised this would have happened.
    I would not recommend this product.

Updated On: April 07, 2020

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

April 02, 2020

NEUTROGENA RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR - FRAGRANCE FREE

What I have enjoy the most about this product is how the cream is a bit thicker and very moisturizing. It absorbs quickly and without leaving my face feeling greasy or sticky. After using this product for 2 weeks, I can say that my skin felt, slightly softer. After a month, I can see a little improvement in the firmness of my skin, but not as much as my previous product. I used it at night, in place of my evening moisturizer, to give my skin time to soak everything in without having to cover it up with make-up.
    When combined with other products, this one worked well. On it's own, this didn't work as well as I would of liked.

March 30, 2020

Grosse déception

Grosse déception sur ce produit. Après avoir tant aimé le sérum voici que cette crème me déçoit. Je n’ai pas aimé son côté trop riche, j’avais l’impression qu’elle me donnait une peau grasse.

2.3/5

March 29, 2020

Minimal differences

I was so excited to receive Neutrogenas Rapid Wrinkle Repair. After the first week I noticed redness and dry skin on my cheeks after applications - the product indicates this means it’s working. This eventually went away and no more redness in weeks 2 and 3 of use. Unfortunately following the redness I experienced some of the worst pimples, about 5 long lasting and very painful pimples, over the next 2 weeks. Most importantly I did not notice a huge difference in my fine lines and wrinkles. As a result I cannot recommend and would not purchase.

March 28, 2020

Seems like a good product

I believe this would be a good product if I had longer to test it out. I received this product free to trial, and after 25 days, I don’t see a major difference. It is slight, but nothing major. I will keep using it to see if there are any improvements with longer use.

It goes on nicely and blends in well. I did find it caused my skin to break out a bit though.

A little goes a long way!