4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.0/5

March 27, 2020

I would not purchase this product again.

Although this seemed to be a decent moisturizing cream, I did not see any noticeable difference or improvement to fine lines/wrinkles. I feel there are cheaper alternatives that would give the same result and for this reason I would not purchase this again.

1.3/5

March 22, 2020

May work for you, but it didn't work for me

I was lucky to have been given this #freeproduct for testing as i love retinol products. Texture was nice and thick, but not sticky. Smell was not acceptable. I used this product twice a day, but found that my skin does not absorb the product, and it just sits on top of my face. When i go wash my face the same evening or next morning, i can feel all the product washing off. No tingle, no peeling, no nothing. i tried not layering any products underneath and it still didn't work. Guess the product is not meant for me.

2.0/5

March 22, 2020

Rapid Wrinkle Repair

Tried is my first time trying Neutrogena Rapid Repair and it did not perform they way I expected. I have been using it for 7 days now day and night and my wrinkles are still visible. I expected them to be gone by now. It says fragrance free, yet it does have not so nice oder. After two days I noticed slight skin peeling and a really dark spots that I had for 3 years is fading away nicely. Sooo.. I will use this as a skin toner when ever needed. The cream goes on smooth and light and leaves your face feeling fresh. I give it 5 stars for skin toning, getting rid of dark spots!

Updated On: April 24, 2020

Well I must say, today is April 24, 2019 and I have continued to use this cream. It does fill in wrinkles but it takes a very long time to do it. But if you miss a day your for head wrinkle lines come right back. The same for visible pours. I like how the cream is breaking up the dark discolouration on my forehead and a large dark spot on my nose that has been there for ages. Its fading/peeling slowly. I happy about that.

1.3/5

March 14, 2020

Couldn’t continue use

The cream is thick, hydrating and does not have a fragrance which I initially liked. I tested it on my forehead for a couple of days and I didn’t seem to have a reaction but when I tried using it on my whole face I got a really bad reaction, especially around my cheekbone area. (Red patches, itchy, burning, dry patches). It’s been about 4 days and it’s still not healed - so I can’t continue use. I’m not knocking the product -but I would suggest if you aren’t used to using retinol make sure you will be home for about a week before trying. I do think this is normal with retinol products but I can’t get through a two week period of this. It’s awful! Covering this mess up has not been an enjoyable experience! :(