4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 11, 2020

Noticable difference!

This was the first face cream I've used that I noticed a considerable difference in my skin! It took about a week to notice and I had some slight peeling, which was to be expected. My skins been so soft and smooth.

April 20, 2020

Great texture too early for results!

I tried this for a Chick Advisor campaign. I was looking forward to try this product given I'm 36 and showing early signs of aging. I was impressed by the texture and the lack of weird smell. The smell is actually pleasant and almost non-existent which I love. It's too early to talk about the anti-agings properties but the texture is perfect and it moisturizes well without being greasy at all.
    It is a huge plus that there is no weird smell, as most anti-aging products I've tried usually have a strong smell (probably because of the retinol).

Glad I was able to add this to my routine! Thanks!

April 19, 2020

Works well!

I really liked this cream I found it worked freaky well I loved that it wasn’t greasy and went on really nicely it absorbed quickly and went on well under my makeup. The scent is mild but pleasant

April 17, 2020

Wrinkle Be gone

I've been using this in the morning before I apply my makeup and at night before I go to bed for 2 weeks. It has a slight smell but applies thinly to face and none greasy. I noticed my fine lines and wrinkles on the corner of my eyes slowly fading away. I'm glad I got chosen to try this out through @chickadvisor.

April 15, 2020

I enjoyed trying this product

I was able to test this product through the Chick Advisor product review club free of charge.
    I really liked the texture of the cream and the fact that it dried really quickly. It didn't make my skin feel greasy and left it feeling moisturized and smooth.
    I noticed over time that some of my wrinkles were smoothed and not as prominent. I would recommend this product.

April 14, 2020

Definitely On My Must-Buy List

My face is starting to show serious signs of life experience - Aging? Not me - I'm forever young (sadly only inside). Meanwhile this Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream is keeping my skin feeling moisturized while softening the look of my, ahem, wrinkles - there I said it okay? Magic potion as far as I'm concerned. I will definitely be adding this to my skin care regime.
    Thanks to @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCanada
    #RapidWrinkleRepairCanada
    #goitfree

I'm liking it!

I was given Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion. It arrived late, so rather than give a hasty review, I waited a full 3 weeks and am very glad I did. In the first week, my skin was somewhat irritated and peeled a little around sensitive areas such as around my eyebrows and the corner of my nose. Overall, my skin felt patchy and dry. Had I written a review earlier, it would not have been very positive! 3 weeks later, that has all cleared up and my skin feels soft and silky. I'm 57. I don't remember the last time my skin felt this smooth. I don't really notice a decrease in wrinkles, maybe a little less deep around the eyes and forehead. I will definitely consider adding this to my daily beauty regime.

Nice night cream

This cream is great. Got it to try and really like the texture of it . Easy to apply. Smell good. Got the feeling that my skin feel more hydrate now. I will definiteky buy it again

Light and Effective

I was impressed by the light feeling of this cream, as soon as I hear cream I think thick and heavy but this was the opposite, felt very light and smooth going on the skin, had a pleasant and not at all overwhelming scent. I have sensitive skin, and this did not irritate my skin at all. I would most definitely recommend this product to friends and family.

Definitely worth it!!

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream-Fragrance Free is a silky, soothing face cream that I would definitely recommend. It's not as expensive as your 'higher end' products but seems to work just as well. I really liked how it felt on my skin.. it went on well, absorbed quickly and didn't leave my face 'glistening' with face cream.