4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 17, 2020

Un wrinkle with Neutrogena

I have some fine lines around my nose and some little wrinkly lines on forehead and a bit on my neck. After using I have seen there is a very good improvement on very visible neck fine line. Diminishing little by little by using twice a day. Retinol is one of the most powerful anti-aging ingredient contains by this Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair cream. After using it I really feel very smooth as texture is really good. This is very moisturizing and absorbs quickly without leaving my skin greasy or oily and I just need a pearl-sized amount for my face and another for my neck.

July 15, 2020
    Utah, United States

Good product but not perfect

I have been using this cream for weeks and I have seen some changes, the texture is very good and it smells super good, the packaging is also very beautiful and elegant, what I do not think is that for greater effectiveness we buy other products, which is very expensive since this product is already expensive, I only bought this cream, but it is good If you can spend something more, I recommend it

April 20, 2020

Produit efficace

Cela fait maintenant 3 semaines que je teste ce produit. Je l utilise régulièrement matin et soir après m être lavé le visage. Le produit est bien absorbé par ma peau, je commence à voir l efficacité. Ma peau est plus lisse, les ridules moins présentes. Bien que le produit soit sans parfum, il y a une petite odeur que je n aime pas. Cest le seul reproche que jai sur ce produit.

April 15, 2020

Willing to give it a longer review

Didn't love this product right out of the gate. Hard to give a true review of its effectiveness after such a short period of use. Was happy with the texture, not super greasy. Also liked that there was low to no scent. Didn't notice any major decreases in fine lines and wrinkles withing the first week of use. Willing to give a longer review period a chance to see the true effectiveness of the product.

Love that it's an affordable and easily available department store brand.

April 15, 2020

Works but takes a little longer than expected

Tried other products first but all sting my eyes. I guess I have sensitive eyes.

This one doesn't. I am not sure if it does a good job in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles, but retinol is said to be able to do so. I will use it for a longer time to find out. As for the moisturizing effect, yes this one is creamy and conceals the water. It is not thin enough, but I expect the greasy feeling to hold the water inside. It's greasy but it's a good moisturizer.

Had to use it longer than expected to get effects over me wrinkles though.

April 15, 2020

Smooth skin but not affective on my fine lines

I like the way Neutrogena Natural Wrinkle Repair made my skin feel. Not greasy with no smell and made me feel soft and clean. I would use this product again just for the way it feels. I used it on my face and hands after a shower and throughout the day. After a few days I could see a difference in my face and hands. My hands are usually dry and my face feels brighter and fresh. Where other formulas cause irritation, Neutrogena Natural Wrinkle Repair has a gentle formula along with no perfumes making it super comfortable to use. I would use this product daily for these reasons. I recieved this product free for my honest review. :)

Great product

I noticed that my skin was smoother and softer with this product. I received this right around the time that we were thrown into the Covid 19 chaos so I wasn’t as diligent about using this product as I normally would have been. With more regular use I believe I would see even greater results. Overall I really like this cream and I appreciate that it is fragrance free.

April 14, 2020

Efficace mais attention aux peaux sensibles

J’ai bien aimé ce produit même si au début l’application me donnait de petits picotements. La texture est vraiment bien. Et j’avais l’impression d’avoir une peau plus lisse. J’ai malheureusement appliqué le produit sur la peau hypersensible de mon cou et cela m’a occasionné une réaction allergique.

April 14, 2020

Would definitely recommend this to my family and friends

Nice cream.. It looks thick but it blends easily on to the skin and gets absorbed quickly without making the face feel oily .. gives a nice feeling however it doesn't smell quite great.

April 13, 2020

Crème antirides efficace

J'ai eu la chance de tester cette crème et je dois dire que je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur. Par contre les résultats sont là! J'ai remarqué que mes ridules sont moins profond et ma peau plus lisse. Je la recommande!