4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream - Fragrance Free Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice sans parfum - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream (with fragrance)

April 15, 2020

Smooth skin but not affective on my fine lines

I like the way Neutrogena Natural Wrinkle Repair made my skin feel. Not greasy with no smell and made me feel soft and clean. I would use this product again just for the way it feels. I used it on my face and hands after a shower and throughout the day. After a few days I could see a difference in my face and hands. My hands are usually dry and my face feels brighter and fresh. Where other formulas cause irritation, Neutrogena Natural Wrinkle Repair has a gentle formula along with no perfumes making it super comfortable to use. I would use this product daily for these reasons. I recieved this product free for my honest review. :)

Great product

I noticed that my skin was smoother and softer with this product. I received this right around the time that we were thrown into the Covid 19 chaos so I wasn’t as diligent about using this product as I normally would have been. With more regular use I believe I would see even greater results. Overall I really like this cream and I appreciate that it is fragrance free.

April 14, 2020

Efficace mais attention aux peaux sensibles

J’ai bien aimé ce produit même si au début l’application me donnait de petits picotements. La texture est vraiment bien. Et j’avais l’impression d’avoir une peau plus lisse. J’ai malheureusement appliqué le produit sur la peau hypersensible de mon cou et cela m’a occasionné une réaction allergique.

April 14, 2020

Would definitely recommend this to my family and friends

Nice cream.. It looks thick but it blends easily on to the skin and gets absorbed quickly without making the face feel oily .. gives a nice feeling however it doesn't smell quite great.

Definitely On My Must-Buy List

My face is starting to show serious signs of life experience - Aging? Not me - I'm forever young (sadly only inside). Meanwhile this Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream is keeping my skin feeling moisturized while softening the look of my, ahem, wrinkles - there I said it okay? Magic potion as far as I'm concerned. I will definitely be adding this to my skin care regime.
    Thanks to @ChickAdvisor and @NeutrogenaCanada
    #RapidWrinkleRepairCanada
    #goitfree

Crème antirides efficace

J'ai eu la chance de tester cette crème et je dois dire que je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur. Par contre les résultats sont là! J'ai remarqué que mes ridules sont moins profond et ma peau plus lisse. Je la recommande!

April 13, 2020

A good Retinol derivative from a great drugstore brand

Neutrogena’s Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream great as a night-time moisturizer before bed. It is thick and goes on creamy but absorbs quickly. The addition of Hyaluronic Acid in a Retinol derivative cream is a great idea and the execution here gave remarkable results on rapidly aging skin.

The only downside of this product is the packaging which is a heavy plastic jar. An air-less pump would’ve been preferable. But what this means is that the product needs to be used up quickly to not affect efficacy.

I'm liking it!

I was given Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion. It arrived late, so rather than give a hasty review, I waited a full 3 weeks and am very glad I did. In the first week, my skin was somewhat irritated and peeled a little around sensitive areas such as around my eyebrows and the corner of my nose. Overall, my skin felt patchy and dry. Had I written a review earlier, it would not have been very positive! 3 weeks later, that has all cleared up and my skin feels soft and silky. I'm 57. I don't remember the last time my skin felt this smooth. I don't really notice a decrease in wrinkles, maybe a little less deep around the eyes and forehead. I will definitely consider adding this to my daily beauty regime.

April 13, 2020

Nice feeling but not sure if wrinkle solver?

I like the texture, feel on skin and scent (or lack thereof) but I’m not sure if I am noticing any difference in wrinkles or fine lines after 3 weeks of use. The good news is a little seems to go a long way and the product will likely last me another month, so I’m curious to see if I notice a difference in the end. Either way it’s a good moisturizer and I may consider buying again.

Nice night cream

This cream is great. Got it to try and really like the texture of it . Easy to apply. Smell good. Got the feeling that my skin feel more hydrate now. I will definiteky buy it again