NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

Great oil

For my skin, this was the perfect product to follow the NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® PREP CLEANSER that came before in the suggested routine. #Gotitfree

August 23, 2019

I love this amazing product!!

After just a short period of time I'm very happy to say that I've noticed a significant difference in my skin after using the Neutrogena Rapid Repair Retinol Oil and prepping with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser before hand! My skin is definitely more even toned, my skin looks and feels softer and most importantly my wrinkles are a little less noticeable. I love that the oil goes a very long way, you don't have to use much at all . The oil isn't greasy like you would think it would be and dries quickly. I'm going to say it one more time, I love this product!!

Fantastic

This is the first time I’ve used an oil on my face and I really enjoyed it. This helps with wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots. This formula is light and absorbs pretty quickly which I like. Another thing I like about this is that a little goes along way! I would recommend this line to friends and family.

August 23, 2019

Improves the signs of wrinkles!

After prepping skin with Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser, this retinol oil works so well.

The retinol soaks right into the skin and you can feel your skin tingling. After a single week, I definitely noticed my skin feel tighter. Not all wrinkle repair products are always as effective.

The product is easy to use and doesn't require a lot to be used. So, it can last a while.

The pair of these products is another great innovation be Neutrogena. Thanks to ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to test this product and provide a review.

2.8/5

Retinol

Je conseil se produit pour celle donc la peau est seche
    Il est bon pour les rides mais seulement pour lisser
    La fragrance est plaisante mais jaime moin la sensatios huileuse

2.7/5

This gave me a rash

I know that this has been very effective for some people , however it gave me a rash of little red bumps on my face. So I will not be buying this product again. But I will continue to try other Neutrogena products in the future.

August 23, 2019

Great product to add to my lineup

I had never tried a retinol product before and was super interested. Wow! What a product. This Neutrogena retinol oil is really helping to minimise fine lines on my forehead and the rest of my skin has a much smoother, younger texture. I can hardly believe that I could achieve these results with an at home product!

Didn't love it.

I was a little disappointed with the Face Wrinkle Repair because I really love the matching cleanser. I like the way it makes my skin feel, but I don't like the way it makes my skin look. It appears shiny and greasy and I won't even try wearing it under makeup. I am very disappointed because I love how my skin feels after using both products.

0.5/5

August 22, 2019

MY EYELIDS WERE ON FIRE!

Definitely not a product I would recommend to the masses! I found that if I got any product from this line on my eyelids they were on fire all day long!!!!!!! There was no effectiveness seen and I wont be using this product again. #chickadvisor #tryforfree

August 22, 2019

A must have in your skincare routine!

I'm blown away from the results this product gave. You don't need much, a small amount is sufficient and it absorbs quickly leaving my face smooth, silky and moisturized. I did find that I broke out abit, but i cut down to using the retinol oil during my evening routine and it cleared up. The smell is nice as well. When paired with the prep cleanser, the results were becoming visible. Smoother skin, brighter more even complexion on my cheeks. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product to anyone!!