NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

August 15, 2019

Je ne suis pas sûre d'aimer l'effet sur mon visage

Je ne suis pas fan des huiles à appliquer sur le visage. J'ai toujours l'impression que mon visage est super gras, par la suite, et j'ai peur de salir mon lit. Cela dit, le produit pénètre assez rapidement, donc ça compense.

August 13, 2019

Softens skin but doesn't work for wrinkles

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil free through ChickAdvisor. I like the smell and how fast it absorbs into skin. I seemed to even out skin texture but did not do anything for wrinkles. I would say if purchasing to reduce wrinkles, try something else. For a nice moisturizer that won't break the bank this works!

August 13, 2019

Love the feeling of this oil.

I found this oil was easily absorbed and didn't leave a film on my skin. Makeup application was not affected and I felty skin was feeling smoother to touch. The surface of the skin was less rough than usual. I will continue to use this to see what the benefits are long term.

August 10, 2019

Doesn't live up to it's promises

I received this free to try from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena Canada. I have been using it for almost a month and sadly, I have not noticed any improvements. In fact, my face suffered terrible breakouts shortly after starting this regimen. After doing some research I learned that sometimes retinol can cause a "skin purge" and this can actually be a normal reaction...so I've been waiting it out.
    I do like the container it comes in, it looks classy. The method of dispensing is easy. My face seems to have an oilier texture now though...maybe doing this in the hot summer months wasn't best. I have some fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead and haven't seen any change in them.
    From reading other reviews it sounds like this product does work for some, I cannot say the same for me.

August 09, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

No noticeable difference

I was priviledged to try this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree I did try it out for a while and honestly, I enjoyed the cleanser quite a bit (once I was able to open the cap). My face felt cleaner. The face serum however was a bit disappointing as I didn't really notice it's effectiveness. I tries to give it time (which is part of why my review is late). I will continue to enjoy the cleanser however.

August 07, 2019

Great value

Got this item free and I have mized feelings aboit this product. I believe there was a wand applicator, but that fell off into the bottle after the first use. I don't have huge wrinkles yet so I can't say that it helped.

#tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada
    #gotitfree

2.8/5

August 06, 2019

Not for me

I really didn't see the effects of this oil on my face. I put it around my eyes, between my eyebrows and on my crowsfeet. In the morning, I also experienced some residue around the same area where I had put the oil. I also didn't really care for the smell of the oil either, maybe it was just me but I didn't like the smell. I'm going to keep using it until it is all gone and see if there is any difference once the bottle is gone, not sure if it is worth the price.

August 06, 2019

Soothing but not sure it helps wrinkles

I used this in combination with the exfoliating scrub. This seemed to help sooth my skin after the scrub but I didn’t see a lot of wrinkle improvement. My cheeks seemed a bit softer but that’s about it. I #gotitfree to try out and I do like the scrub/retinol combo but didn’t see a lot of improvement after a couple of weeks of use.

August 05, 2019

Visible results

I’ve used Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil for just over a week, and I’m cautiously optimistic about the results. My skin is smoother and definitely looks less dull. I’m 43 and have very fine lines that appear to have softened.

August 05, 2019

No noticeable difference

I used this product in combination with the cleanser (which I liked!). I didn't notice and tingling or redness, which it states may happen. I kind of wish I had because it might make it feel like it's working. I used more than the 4-5 drops it called for as I found it absorbed very quickly into my skin. My skin is on the drier side so this may be why. My skin did feel softer after use...not sure if this was from the cleanser, the oil or a combination. However, I did not see a visible difference in wrinkles as it claims.