NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

1.3/5

August 07, 2019

Not for me :(

I was selected to receive the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol oil as part of a promotional campaign through Chick Advisor.
    Unfortunately I had to discontinue using the oil after a week as it didn't agree with my skin. My skin became irritated and rough as if it was exposed to a harsh chemical even though I have only used a couple of drops of product every other day. I'm sure it works for others but it wasn't the right product for me.

1.8/5

August 06, 2019

Too oilly

I was alittle disappointed with the rapid wrinkle repair retinol oil for one thing, it gave ,e pimples. Well white heads. I guess my skin just didn't mix well with the oil. I don't knw. I was very excited to try it too. So I gave it to my mom and she likes it.

August 05, 2019

Hésitante

Je ne suis pas superficielle, j'accepte de vieillir mais j'étais heureuse d'avoir la chance de tester ce produit. J'ai bien suivi à la lettre les étapes. L'odeur est un peu bizarre mais c'est passable. Ma peau a l'air saine mais je ne vois pas de différence. Peut être qu'a plus long terme ça ferait une différence. Comme personne n'a le même effet et le même type de peau, c'est difficile d'évaluer.
    Je recommande quand même d'essayer car ça pourrai fonctionner sur d'autres types de peau.

August 05, 2019

Not the results I hoped for....

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try out Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil. I was excited to find out what all the hype was about around retinol oil and it's wrinkle repairing power. Of course since the product is an oil, it was smooth & silky feeling when applying. The dropper style pump was cool but the product itself was awfully runny and hard to control. Once on my face it felt greasy and kind of heavy. I felt like I had to wait quite a long time for it to absorb sufficiently before I applied my moisturizer. As a side note, I wish I had received the matching moisturizer from the product line to try with it.
    I'm not really overwhelmed with the results. The only thing I've noticed is my skin is smoother and plumper but wrinkles still exist and don't look reduced at all. No irritation but I did experience flaking and dryness which I guess is normal. Overall not impressed and wouldn't rush out to add it to my skin care regimen. #gotitfree #tryRapidWrinkleRepairCanada #Chickadvisor @ChickAdvisor @NeutrogenaCA

1.7/5

August 04, 2019

Neutrogena correcteur de rides express

J’ai été choisis pour tester gratuitement le nettoyant et l’huile de Neutrogena. Tout d’abord, j’ai été déçue de constater l’odeur des produits, ils étaient trop parfumés. Je n’ai malheureusement vu aucune différence sur mes ridules. J’ai l’impression que ces produits m’ont donné des boutons ce qui n’est pas le cas habituellement avec des produits. Bref, pour ces raisons, je ne recommanderais pas les deux produits.

Not impressed

I received the neutrogena retinol oil to try for free and I was disappointed in it. For the price I think you can get something better. It was a very greasy product that I didn’t find absorbed well at all. I did not like the smell of it either. I don’t have sensitive skin at all and found this product made my face break out. I also thought the dispenser was the worst. It did not drip properly and even when fully pressing the button you could barely get any in the dropper. I had no visible results after using this product. I will not be recommending this product or buying it again. I also cannot promote this product on my instagram because I do not like it.

1.2/5

Pas pour moi!

Après seulement quelques jours j'ai dû cesser l'utilisation de ce produit car ma peau réagissait fortement me laissant de petites plaques rouges et avec une sensation des petites brulures et sèche pourtant à la basse je n'ai pas la peau sensible mais bon par fait pour moi.

1.8/5

Use sparingly!

Seemed to be ok the first couple days. However by the 3rd or 4th day i realized my skin was irritated, dry and peeling. I did cut back on the amount and reapplied more sparingly the next couple days but unfortunately have not seen results. Except for having to moisturize several time a day to correct the dryness. I feel I actually have more fine lines around my eye area, so sadly this is not for me.

August 03, 2019

Do you not notice any differences

I received this product for free for my honest opinion.

I was excited to be chosen to try this product to see if it would work on the few fine lines under my eyes.

I used the product twice daily for a week after using exfoliating cleanser. After a week I found that my skin would feel a little tingly and warm under my eyes when I used creams or sunscreen so I started using the product just once a day.

After using this product for two weeks I don’t really notice any difference.

No difference

I received this item in exchange for my honest opinion from Chickadvisor. #gotitfree

I was excited to use this retinol oil as I have lost weight and my face is showing lots of wrinkles and fine lines. In combination with the cleanser I have been using the retinol oil for 1 week every day. Application is easy with only a few drops needed to cover entire face. My skin felt smooth directly after applying with a slight tingling sensation. One downside is the scent as it was strong however it didn't linger. In all honesty I saw no difference but maybe if I had a month to try it would have. Curious how it will turn out so I'm going to continue to use and see if it changes my opinion.