NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 25, 2019

Made my skin feel so hydrated!

I've used alot of beauty oils before and this one felt very comparable to the high end ones! very hydrating for nighttime use. Not sure if I would use it in the day, since I have oily skin to begin with. I received this free for review purposes.

September 24, 2019

Effective

I received this product for free.

I really liked this product as i used it for a week when i knew I would not be out in the sun that much. However, I stopped using it for August as I knew I would be exposed to the sun a lot more. Now that the winter is here this has become part of my routine but not every day.

I use this product twice a week maybe 3 times depending on how my skin is feeling as I can already see my skin reacting to the seasons changing.

I like the scent of the product did not smell to chemically, Absorbed in quite rapidly but I tend to have drier skin. Will have to lather on a top moisturizer on top of this product in the winter months especially before bed.

For a drug store product i would recommend it.

September 05, 2019

Love the shine

I love the shine that it brings to my skin I also appreciate the smell of the retinol oil.it is light in product and the oily feeling dissapear after 2 minutes od application that means i can walk out without anyone knowing i have something applied on my skin!

September 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Rétinol wrinkle rapid repair

Pour la consistance je le trouve trop fluide à l'application mais s'étends quand même bien et malgré sa texture huileuse ça s'absorbe . Le résultat après une semaine est satisfaisant. Merci chick advisor et neutrogena.

August 30, 2019

Stop wrinkles before they start

I don’t have visible wrinkles, let’s be clear about that. However, when I used Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil I was so surprised. I used the prep cleanser first (which I would recommend) and the oil after was the icing on the cake. I mean cake is always best with icing, right? Although you can’t see any wrinkles, after a week of using the oil I felt like the skin around my eyes was tighter. I believe prevention is key and I feel like I’ve taken the right steps to being wrinkle-free longer.

*I received my product as a free trial from Chick Advisor*

August 30, 2019

Decent Product at Reasonable Price

I have used several anti-wrinkle products in the past, and this one came out somewhere in the middle. The oil goes on quite greasy I thought, although the smell was fine. On the plus side it did not aggravate my skin, which is sometimes the case. In the two weeks I used the product, I didn't see immediate changes to my skin, but I am definitely going to use it until gone, and will happily update my review later if I see more change. On th bright side, it did give my skin a lovely glow, and sat well until the other products I use in my daily routine.

Seeing improvements

While I have not used this product long enough to comment fully on the promised results of reducing the look of stubborn and deep wrinkles, I've seen enough to know that with continued twice daily use as directed there will be noticeable improvements as I see small ones already. The Retinol Oil is very concentrated and my skin did feel nourished and "renewed" even after the first week of use. I received a full size sample in exchange for my honest review.

Smooth and moisturized

Whoo hoo #chickadvisor did it again! #igotitfree, so this serum is nice! It goes on easy and absorbs fast. I know that when the harsh winter wind blows, my face will be soft and smooth! Great new product in the easy to afford range!

Love this!

Love this product, received as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. The Retnoid oil from Neutrogena made my tired skin bright and looked so wonderful that my friends were wondering what the secret was. Overall my skin looked brighter and the texture was so smooth! Highly recommend this product!

Repair My Wrinkles Before It's Too Late

This arrived just prior to tragedy striking our life. However, even through lots of stress and tears, I feel like I don't look any worse. That is saying a lot. I followed the instructions and prepped my skin then added the oil twice a day. While I worried that might be too much for my skin, it didn't ever feel uncomfortable like other similar products I have tried in the past. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil gently worked its magic. Now that life is beginning to return to normal, I can confidently presume my skin will only get better.
    This will become a regular part of my skin care regime.
    Thanks the the opportunity to try before I buy, ChickAdvisor. And thank You Neutrogena for another great skin care winner.
    #gotitfree
    I wanted to show the difference in before/after pics but they won't load.