NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

August 19, 2019

Awesome oil!

Tried it free! I found the applicator to be awkward on this bottle. The dropper had a button to press and it's kinda clunky and hard to use. Took some getting used to. This is the first retinol oil i used so i don't have anything to compare to. However, i did find the oil to have a smell i didn't like. The texture was good though not greasy. It went into the skin easily and felt good.

August 15, 2019

Really nice stuff

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil is a very nice product for your face. The bottle's appearance is quite high end looking, and the product felt good on my skin. I can't say for sure if it reduced any wrinkles, but it FELT like it was working.

So far, works well

I've only been using it for a week, but it seems to be doing a good job. I think the promise that you'll see dramatic differences in a week is a bit much, but I plan to continue using it for another month or two for sure. It doesn't irritate my skin either.

August 14, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I gave this product to my mother who is in her 80's since she has a lot of wrinkles whereas I do not have many yet. It did help make her skin softer and smoother with a few less wrinkles. I don't think any product will remove wrinkles totally, but this does make them seem to fade at least a bit. I would buy this product again, my mother loved it. She said she doesn't remember the last time her skin felt this soft.

August 14, 2019

Neutrogena repair rétinol lol...seems ok...

I used the Retinol Oil everyday after The Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. I have a dry skin, not too sensitive so the oily texture goes into my skin easily. I loved the scent. Only had to use a small amount of the Retinol Oil because it applied nicely over my face with the little top button counting. It did not leave my skin feeling oily and after a week of use I noticed that my skin feels silky smooth, looks brighter and well hydrate. didn't really Sée a différence with my fine lines. I enjoyed this product, but not sure i Will Buy IT again.
    #neutrogenaRapidWrinkleRepairoil
    #canada #GotItFree #chickadvisor

Beau produit

Cette huile s'applique bien sans avoir besoin d'en utiliser beaucoup: 3 gouttes suffisent. Par contre, il laisse le visage un peu graisseux. La peau de mon visage semblait plus lisse après quelques jours d'utilisation.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great little product

I really enjoy this more than regular moisturizers and it didn't leave my face feeling overly greasy, which is a bonus cause I still break out in zits at my age if a product is too oily. I'll buy it in the future depending on price. I do think it's going to take longer than a week to see a difference with wrinkles though

Smoother, tighter skin!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor.

I loved the smell of this oil! It was subtle and not over powering and didn't last for too long. The container the oil comes it is great, I really like that the dropper has a button on the top to release the oil when you're ready. The bottle itself is sleek, I did have some difficulty with the lid being a bit big to push the button at times but overall I really like the design.

The oil itself left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I have combination skin and didn't find that it made my t zone any oilier, which I have found with other products. It did seem to absorb quickly and was fine to then put makeup over top.

The only thing was that just for my skin in general I felt that using it twice a day was a bit much and ended up just using it once at night with the cleanser. I ended up switching it up around the 4th day so maybe that is why it's taking a bit longer to see some results. I'm not sure I have less wrinkles yet but my skin does feel tighter and smoother. I will keep using it till it's gone. For the price I'm not sure I would purchase again unless I see a difference around my eye area.

belle qualité de produit

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer cette huile qui se veut un sérum réparateur. Il m'a été envoyé gracieusement par Chick Advisor. Au début, j'avais des doutes, je craignais que ce soit trop riche et que ça laisse une sensation d'huile sur mon visage, mais ce n'est pas le cas. La texture est tout simplement parfaite. Cependant, honnêtement, je ne peux pas dire que j'ai obtenu des résultats quant à mes rides et ridules, mais ma peau était bien hydratée.

3.2/5

No what i was expecting

I tried the Wrinkle repair oil combined with the facial cleanser. I found it to bee to oily. i used a very small amount and my face was so shiny and greasy. in the morning i would wake up and my face was oily that it has every been.