NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 08, 2020

A bit pricey but you get what you pay for!

It's possible to get various Retinol products for cheaper, but honestly for the price this is still a great product. It comes in a 30mL bottle and will surely last months. I use it at night before letting it dry and applying my moisturizer on top, and have already started to see signs of a more even skin tone and less deep wrinkles. I have acne scarring and a deepening wrinkle between my eyebrows - it has helped with all of these after just 2 weeks of using! Excited to see how my skin will look after a few months of consistent use.

January 31, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Really amazing serum

I have been using this serum for 3 months now and it’s really good for my skin getting very smooth and glowing now.I would recommend this product to anyone with out any hesitation.

January 29, 2020

It works

I use all of these products. I have been using them for years and are very reasonably priced.
    It works and leave your skin soft and looking younger.
    If you use this daily it definitely works.

January 29, 2020

Wonderful Product

It is a great product you can't see the wrinkles as much after a weeks use. My friend's deep lines are so much finer then before she started using this wonderful product. I myself can't wait to try it so my fine lines can disappear too.

January 17, 2020

Dainty and subtle yet packs a punch in repair

Pleasant packaging: The retinal oil is packed in a simple yet sleek bottle which makes it look luxurious, easy to use due to the dispensary button on top of bottle The car ad shine makes it look like jewelry. Another pleasant was the long lasting beautiful floral fragrance

The sensitivity of my skin is my fundamental concern as redness and breaking out easily happens . Due t these concerns I was reluctant to use a product that has retinal let alone oil based-two main ingredients to inflame both redness and breaking out. Much to my surprise neither of my skin woes were inflamed! Actually, my skin skins thirst of my skin was quenched AND!!!! On the 1st use and each one thereafter my skin felt so soothing and soft as tho I just had a facial with sugar scrub

The lines on my face went from different sizes to all the same small fine lines-which helps give my face an overall healthy appearance.
    I will be purchasing this product.
    ChickAdvisor generously gave me this product to try for free.

September 26, 2019

works effectively

currently, I am using this product and I can feel my skin rejuvenating.
    first few days I felt tingling on my face but it just felt ok
    after a few days I can feel the change on my skin
    larger pores were normal and skin was always feeling fresh and younger

September 25, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Amazing miricle

I love tjis product . I had some wrikles and after couple uses my face looks like new !! I love it I would recommend this for sure if you love looking young you must have it . You love looking in the mirror and seeing you and you love being you go on try it you will see makes miricles

September 12, 2019

I highly recommend this product

I found my skin to feel softer and wrinkles to be less noticeable after using this product. My skin felt so soft and I used it during the summer when I was wearing less to no makeup and my skin looked amazing. I will continue to be using this product after my free sample is done and I recommend this product.

September 12, 2019

Accessible Retinol Treatment for Everyone

I have skin that tends to break out easily, so I was reluctant to put an actual oil on my face everyday. Much to my surprise, I did not experience 1 blemish while using Neutrogena Retinol Oil. A little goes a long way, just a couple of drops is all you need for complete coverage. It is a nourishing and moisturizing oil, no need for a separate moisturizer. I have noticed a slight difference in the appearance of the fine lines around my mouth and corners of my eyes after using the product for 2 weeks. I am much more impressed with how this oil has helped to even out my skin tone, with the help of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Cleanser. I will purchase it again as a companion to the cleanser. Thanks to ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to test and review this product for free.

September 10, 2019

I absolutely love this product, my face was glowing less wrinkles and I loved the silk feeling it gave me! A true Gem I will continue to use this great product and encourage others to try it also