1 review
NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil Reviews
#1 in Face Oils

Effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn fine lines and deep wrinkles with this super concentrated, intensely nourishing Retinol SA oil for visible results in just 1 week. This powerful treatment works to intensely nourish and replenish dry skin for radiant, younger-looking skin.

Huile au rétinol NEUTROGENA® Correcteur de rides express: Atténuez efficacement l’apparence des rides profondes et des ridules tenaces, et nourrissez votre peau intensément grâce à cette huile concentrée en rétinol SA, pour des résultats visibles en 1 semaine seulement. Ce traitement agit tout au long de la nuit pour nourrir intensément et renouveler la peau sèche, lui donnant de l’éclat et une apparence plus jeune.

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser

1.0/5

July 31, 2019

Couldn't stand the smell

On first view this is an almost transparent oil that you rub into your face. I didn’t find it overly oily or greasy, like some oils I’ve used in the past.

Unfortunately, that’s the only plus for me. I really struggled with the scent of this oil. I do have a strong nose and sometimes things are over scented, usually I’m able to power through and test it anyway, but I was only able to manage three days of this before I couldn’t take it anymore. Something about the scent made me feel so nauseous and ill, I really couldn’t keep pushing through like I usually do.

It’s a big shame for me, because my skin responds well to retinol and I’m sure this would have had a good effect, but the cloying, overly sweet scent was just far too strong for my stomach to take and I was unable to keep using the product!