NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

October 02, 2018

I would definitely buy this again, loved it

I really love this cream ❤️ it goes on great non greasy formula makes it a good choice for my family, my son has sensitive skin and I used it on him, I would definitely buy it again

Luxurious feeling cream

Cream is definitely quality, you can tell when you immediately scoop some out. Takes some persistence to absorb into skin but feels great when applied. Doesn't feel oily or sticky at all. Tub it comes in is good too, cap closes well. Probably a bit too big for travelling around. I use on my arms and legs since those are dry areas for me. Will be purchasing again most likely.

October 02, 2018

All around good moisturizer !

Great, fast absorbing. No complaints. I think it’d be cool if it came in a foam texture. Smells a little old lady-ish, is my only critique but most Nivea products have the same smell. I also got a free sample in the mail (how I was able to try this product) and will definitely be going to get a full size.

October 01, 2018

Nivea the cream of times

Nivea is one of those brands that have been around for a very long time. I mean my grandmother uses it and she has 90, and her skin is flawless, you can get around rinkles and so on, but you can sofyen the look of the years, and Nivea has done this for many years and will continue to do so. The brand keeps getting better!!

Great cream for winter

I received the Nivea care nourishing cream free to try. This is a nice heavy cream that is perfect for these upcoming winter months. I like the look of the tub and the faint smell it has. The cream itself is very thick and feels a little greasy. This soon fades away after rubbing it onto your skin. Although this says it can be both a body and face cream, I only tried it on my body. I feel like it may be too thick to put on your face, but I will try once the weather becomes colder and needs a heavier moisturizer. It did keep my body soft throughout the day, which I loved. All-in-all I enjoyed this cream and would recommend it to everyone!

Works well

I found that the Nivia Care Nourishing Cream works fairly well. The only problem I have found with it is that it is too thick/heavy to use on my face - however it works great on my legs after a shower! I actually noticed a huge improvement in my skin after a few days. I received this product for a free trial, but would consider buying it, especially heading into the winter months.

Nivea

j'aime bien cette creme , j'ai recu un echantillon par la poste et je trouve que ca aide vraiment l'hydratation de la peau , je vais m'en acheter ca c'est certain

A Bit Heavy

I've been using this cream for a while now and I find it to be somewhat underwhelming. I don't love the tub - it's messy and annoying to close after applying the cream.

The cream itself is thick and very rich. It feels heavy when first applied and a tad greasy. The greasy feeling fades but the heaviness remains. I found it to be hydrating on my skin that was 'normal' but not so on dry patches.

All-in-all this cream is just ok. I would purchase it on sale but I wouldn't pay full price for it.

*I received a free sample for testing and review purposes

September 28, 2018

Yummy smell

The moisturizer smells so good, it has a new soft scent which I prefer! Kept me moisturized for a good 24 hours for sure! I prefer this new scent over the old one, moisturizes really well! Perfect for winter!!!

September 28, 2018

Love Nivea

I received Nivea nourishing cream free from chick advisor for product testing. I loved the nourishing cream. Nice smell. The cream left my legs and body feeling silky smooth and not oily. It absorbed quickly and I use it everyday after my shower. Great product.