NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 14, 2016

NIVEA Essential Lip Balm is a high quality product at a low cost. I use this lip balm numerous times a day to keep my lips soft. Most lip balms I have used in the past have dried out my lips because of all of the ingredients they use. Nivea tailors their products to sensitive skin, which I absolutely love. The scent and taste are very pleasant and not too strong. One lasts me forever...until I somehow lose it in my purse! But not too worry, because I have no problem spending a couple extra dollars on a new one. Won't ever stop buying this Lip Balm from Nivea!

September 14, 2016

Love this! Made my lips super soft and restored them from their cracked state. Did not leave them tacky or sticky, Would recommend for sure!

**Received free for review

September 14, 2016

Je vous dirais que j’ai beaucoup aimé ce baume à lèvre. Il procure une bonne hydratation. S’applique facilement et n’a pas vraiment d’odeur.

September 14, 2016

I received the NIVEA Essential Lip Balm for free from Chick Advisor and NIVEA, thank you :) This is a great product, and makes my lips feel so soft. Way better than other lip balms I have tried.

September 14, 2016

I loved this lip balm - it made my lips feel smooth and moisturized without being sticky. It didn't require frequent application which is great. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good scent free lip balm

September 14, 2016

I presented this lipstick to my hubby. He didn`t expect that Nivea Lip balm works so great!!!! It protects and moisture his lips so good for a long time. Also i`ve been using Nivea lipstick too and it will be my special treatment for my lips all year long!!!!

September 14, 2016

I rellay love this lypsil. I use it for years. It's not expensive and it works well. My lips are smooth with this and it doesn't smell parfum. So perfect for me.
    #gotitfree

September 14, 2016

This is the time of year when my lips start rebelling - resulting in dry, chapped lips that nobody wants to deal with. I like to get a head start on keeping my lips moisturized during the winter months, by starting now in the fall and this lip balm is awesome so far. It's lightly scented (barely noticeable), applies smoothly without leaving too much of a sticky residue like most lip balms do. My lips instantly feel smoother and more nourished. I keep it in my purse so I have it with me at all times.

Disclosure: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

September 14, 2016

I have always been pleased with Nivea lip balms in the past, this balm is no different.

It is a clearish balm with a nice large surface - two swoops, and my lips are moisturized and soft vs dry and chappy.

I can apply it in the morning, and it doesn't really require reapplication until mid afternoon.

For my chappy lips, having a long term yet non-sticky lip balm is important, and Nivea meets these criteria!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my Fair and Fabulous Review ***

September 14, 2016

I absolutely love this lip balm. It goes on smooth and lasts for hours. I love that it makes my lips feel silky smooth and gives them a little shine without the sticky feeling like some other lip balms I have tried. I also like that it doesnt have a strong scent that you can taste like some of the others do. I will be purchasing this product again.