NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 05, 2016

I used the lip balm before bed to restore my lips. The moisture lasted throughout the night, and my lips were soft and smooth every morning after use, which made the application of lipstick much nicer the next day.

October 05, 2016

J'aime bien cet hydratant pour les lèvres. Rien de miraculeux, mais ça fait la job comme on dit. Je l'ai utilisé dans le temps que je prenais accutane et ça m'aidait à ne pas avoir les lèvres gercées. Un bon produit pour le prix en général,

October 05, 2016

I have used this lip balm a few times over the years and never really have come to love it. The flavour and scent are nice but it is fairly greasy and left my lips very sticky. I would purchase it again if there were really no other options available, but this is definitely not my first choice for lip balm.

October 05, 2016

This is my go to lipbalm. It keeps my lips hydrated and soft. However, it doesn't last very long. When my lips are more dry, I have to reapply the product multiple times to ease the dryness.

October 05, 2016

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and it's pretty good for the price. I don't agree with the claim that it provides 12 hours of moisture as it wipes off the same as any other lip balm I've ever tried, but it's adequate. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a white residue.

October 05, 2016

We are a huge lip balm family, and the effectiveness of this and price are reasons enough to purchase in the future. Thank you for bringing this great product to my knowledge. I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

2.7/5

October 05, 2016

I was excited to receive the NIVEA Essential Lip Balm through a promotion with Chick Advisor but I was left a little disappointed in the product. The Lip Balm industry has certainly evolved over the last few years but I felt like the Nivea Lip Balm was a blast from the past. It coated and protected my lips as it should have, but it did nothing above and beyond that. It would be fine for skiing or other cold weather sports, as it's pretty thick, but I wouldn't use it on a daily basis. The packaging also didn't do itself any favors as it reminded me of big cherry Lypsol tubes from the 90's. Overall the product was fine and I would use it in a pinch but it performs as it says.. which is an essential (ie: basic) lip balm.

October 05, 2016

This lip balm had real staying power without a greasy or waxy feel. It didn't wear away during my morning coffee! No other lip balm has managed that. Great addition to my bedtime routine too. It stayed in place to moisturize all night.

October 05, 2016

I got my Nivea essential lip balm and wow. I saw this on the shelf at the drug store but I wasn't sure about the effectiveness of it. Shame on me, it was amazing. It left my lips soft and moisturized. Kissable lips as my husband calls it. Thank you

October 05, 2016

NIVEA Essential Lip Balm LEFT MY LIPS AND MOISTURIZED WITH OUT DOING MUCH AND LEFT FEELING THAT WAY EVEN THE NEXT DAY. I AM GOING TO USE ALL THE TIME NOW AS ITS THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED.