NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Très bon produit

Moi qui n'aime pas les produits sans rinçage j'ai été très septique jusqu'au moment de l'essayer. L'utilisation est facile et rapide. En plus, le résultat final est parfait , notre peau est propre et douce.

Updated On: September 27, 2018

#TessasFavourites #TessaxNIVEA #cadeau #free

Works great

I got to try Nivea micellair water free from the product review club.. I have tried one other micellair water before and it did not work as well as this one. Nivea's micellair water removed all my make-up even my waterproof mascara. It did not leave any residue just like the bottle says. And it is for dry and sensitive skin which is what I have and it did not dry my skin out anymore nor cause a breakout. I will be switching to Nivea micellair water for sure.

Amazing

On nights out especially I wear alot of eye makeup. This took everything off with ease. No rubbing and also seemed to work great on liquid lipstick! Doesn't take much to work and is a great price point to boot!

September 26, 2018

I highly recommend purchasing this again

When I first tried this, my skin was getting very dry due to the cold weather change and when I applied it my face felt refreshed, clean, oil free, and hydrated. My oldest daughter also tried it and she is in love and told me never to run out ... this family is in love and highly recommend

Nivea eau démaquillante

C'est la première fois que j'utilise une eau démaquillante et je suis agréabkement surprise! Très efficace pour démaquiller, ne brûle pas et particulièrement le contour des yeux qui est normalement sensible. Laiise une sensation de proprete et de fraîcheur. J'ai beaucouo aimé et je eecommande ce produit sans hésiter

It removes gently

I am really fond of makeup so cleaning of makeup is very important for me. It clean my makeup easily and gives clean and smooth skin. I also used it before start my makeup. So I really recommended for those who loves makeup.

September 26, 2018

Yes please! Nivea Micellair Water is amazing!

I've tried many make up removers and I think I've found my new favourite! The Nivea Micellair Water is so gentle on the skin. It gets the make up right off, no hard scrubbing needed. Definitely going to be a main stay. Thanks for letting me try this for free #gotitfree #nivea

Works great

Love micellar and this one just became my favourite. I will totally buy this for myself as I got it free for testing purposes. Wipes away make up like nothing!

Refreshing!

Just love this product. It us so easy to use and skin feels so hydrated after using it. Excellent on dry and sensitive skin. It's like a spa in a bottle

Love this!

I was chosen to try this free and I hadn't really used a Micellar product before. I usually just used eye make up remover.
    This is a game changer. Not only does it remove all traces of eye make up gently, it cleanses your whole face.
    It amazes me how I thought my face was clean because I washed it, then afterwards, put some of this on a cotton swab. The leftover makeup and dirt that this cleaned was amazing. I will definitely buy again because with my sensitive skin, it's so gentle yet affective. True game changer for me.