NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 02, 2018

Great for waterproof makeup

The Micellar Water worked great, easily removed my waterproof makeup easily which I definitely wasn't expecting. Will definitely recommend this product! I used it w a q-tip to remove my mascara and it worked quite well.

Pleasantly surprised!

Micellar water is a huge staple in my routine so I'm very picky about it! It has to be gentle yet able to remove long wearing makeup. I'm happy to say that Nivea's Micellair Water fits the bill.

Its so gentle on my skin and it doesn't sting my eyes, yet it removes stubborn makeup without scrubbing. I will definitely purchase it in the future!

*I received a complimentary sample for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own!

Decent Micellair water

I received this Nivea Micellair water free to try. I'm glad that I got to try this out for free first. It is a decent micellair water, it is neither good nor bad, just average. I felt that it does a good enough job as a toner but it isn't as great of a makeup remover. Thus, making this all-in-one just average and not the best. As for the price point compared to others on the market, it is a good buy. If you are on a budget, then I would recommend this micellair water for you!

Very useful product

I really like the Nivea Micellar Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin! I actually have used it a lot for cottage weekends- and I can't believe how well the makeup remover part works. Very mess-free. I received this product for free to test but I will likely replace it when I run out.

September 30, 2018

Pas super malgré son petit prix.

Je tiens à souligner que normalement j’aime tout les produits Nivea mais celui-ci est le moins bon de cette famille. J’ai aimé le petit prix ( acheter en vente avec coupon rabais) par contre ça prends beaucoup de produit pour peu de résultat. Difficile à démaquiller si vous portez moindrement du maquillage de longue durée. Le fait qu’on frotte longuement et fort afin d’en toute trace de maquillage vous donnera des rougeurs. J’ai vu de meilleurs produits... Pour l’utilisation micellaire comme nettoyant sans rincage ce produit accomplie la tâche.

September 28, 2018

Clean and fresh

I received Nivea Micellair for dry and sensitive skin from chick advisor for testing purposes. I was pleasantly surprised when I used this because i have oily skin. It left my face clean and soft picking up dirt and impurities. This new technology worked great. My face felt moisturized and it was able to remove my makeup without harsh scrubbing

September 28, 2018

Love it . Its makes my face feel hydrated and smooth

I have dry patches on my skin and since using NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER i have noticed a difference in my skin. My face feels hydrated and smooth . I love it . It is a must have at this point .

Très bon produit

Moi qui n'aime pas les produits sans rinçage j'ai été très septique jusqu'au moment de l'essayer. L'utilisation est facile et rapide. En plus, le résultat final est parfait , notre peau est propre et douce.

Updated On: September 27, 2018

#TessasFavourites #TessaxNIVEA #cadeau #free

Works great

I got to try Nivea micellair water free from the product review club.. I have tried one other micellair water before and it did not work as well as this one. Nivea's micellair water removed all my make-up even my waterproof mascara. It did not leave any residue just like the bottle says. And it is for dry and sensitive skin which is what I have and it did not dry my skin out anymore nor cause a breakout. I will be switching to Nivea micellair water for sure.

Amazing

On nights out especially I wear alot of eye makeup. This took everything off with ease. No rubbing and also seemed to work great on liquid lipstick! Doesn't take much to work and is a great price point to boot!