NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.8/5

September 23, 2018

Efficace mais ne convient pas pour moi

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement en échange de mes commentaires. J'ai la peau sensible et sèche. J'ai utilisé cette eau miscellaire pendant deux semaines. Elle est non parfumée. Elle enlève très bien le maquillage (même le maquillage longue durée) et laisse une sensation de propreté, de fraîcheur et ne laisse aucun résidu après utilisation. Par contre, par la suite, je vais une sensation de peau sèche et qui tiraillait. Ce n'est pas pour moi.

September 23, 2018

Don't Miss Out on Tyring NIVEA MicellAIR!

NIVEA has always been a brand with great quality products that have never let me down. I'm a big fan of Micellair water cleansers, and this product is gentle, but effective! The water took off all my makeup with one cotton pad, leaving my skin feeling clean and soft. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin, and refreshing for humid and cool, dry weather. It's also been a HUGE gamechanger for hydrating my skin, which is a big plus in my books. Thank you, NIVEA! #TessasFavourites #GotItFree #TessaNIVEA

Great micellar water

I love Nivea products, I don't tend to buy them often (admittedly, I'm quite neglectful when it comes to skin care), but every product I'd tried of theres always feels nice and it's just a great 'basic', no-frills skin care brand -- no trendy bright designs and packaging, no seasonal scents, just good, all-around products.
    This micellar touts that it's 'No residue', which I haven't found to be an issue with any micellar waters of any brand; some micellar creme cleansers obviously have more moisurisers in them, but I always find the waters leave a clean, fresh but not drying, feel. This one's no different: feels clean, removes makeup without any rubbing, and your skin doesn't feel parched afterwards. Being Nivea, it has a fuss-free, tidy looking bottle (which feels hefty!), and the lightest scent.

Effective Make-Up Removal Without Any Residue

Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin is a quality make-up remover from an established and trusted brand that I've come to know and love. The fragrance-free product for dry and sensitive skin effectively removes make-up and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Further to this, it is very easy to use, as no rubbing or rinsing is required.

Great for removing powder/foundation

I've been using Nivea MicellAir Water for several weeks, each evening before bed. This product claims that it removes dirt and makeup without the need to rub your skin, and that there's no need to rinse it away.

My experience was mixed. While I found that Nivea MicellAir did a great job of removing my blush/bronzer/powder/foundation/brow pencil/eyeshadow, it wasn't the best at removing my mascara and eyeliner. I would have to use several cotton pads, and even after holding the pad over my eye for several seconds before wiping, I was still left with some residue from my eye makeup. I also found that using a saturated pad on my eyeliner left my eyes feeling like their was product in them.

I've ended up resorting to using my go-to eye makeup remover on my eyes, followed by Nivea MicellAir for my face, and my regular face wash to clean my skin afterwards. My skin was left feeling clean, and all traces of my facial makeup were removed.

I would definitely purchase this product in the future to use as part of my skincare regime, however it does not replace the need for an eye makeup remover for me.

I received this product courtesy of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club, in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

0.8/5

NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN

Used this product every night for week, it doesn't work, it doesn't remove make-up, my skin the same, i wouldn't get it again. On the plus side, it's not greasy and found my face felt fresh and hydrated. It's more of a cleanser. It's just not for me , I like an all in one.

Good makeup remover

I used Nivea Micellair skin breath micellar water for couple of weeks and it does its job very good. It removes makeup very easy without harsh rubbing and leaves my skin clean, soft and fresh. This water has super light aroma and suitable for dry and sensitive skin. It said "no rinsing required " but for now I clean my skin with toner after using micellar water as I had a very bad experience with other brand micellar water and just recovered from using it.
    Anyway this Micellair water is a good makeup remover.
    I received it free to try and review

Works great!

I have been using Astringent facewash for many years, it has always done a great job at clearing off the makeup and washing my face, but I would always have to use another makeup remover for my eyes. I also found my skin was always super dry and I would have to apply several layers of moisturizer before I could even put makeup on or my skin would get all flaky. Since I started using the nivea micellAir mckellar water, my skin is not anywhere near as dry! I also love that I can use it on my whole face, and eyes. Works great

September 22, 2018

Not bad, even on waterproof makeup

Starting off.. I love micellar water. I am lazy sometimes due to the time I get home to remove all my makeup etc. I think this product is handy when removing makeup as a first step.even if it's your only step lol.

The downfall of this product personally is it stung my eyes quite badly..my friend who also tried it didn't experience it though. -1 star
    I also -1 more star for effectiveness. ..bc depending on how heavy my makeup is.
    Sometimes there's a bit of residue left. Unlike my other tried n loved brand.
    Overall.. it's not a bad remover
    It exceeded my expectations but didn't wow me with the results.

September 22, 2018

Great product for my dry skin.

This produce was easy to use, absorbed well and left my skin feeling great. My skin did not produce any redness or reaction. This product also lasted for a long time.