NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Works great

Love micellar and this one just became my favourite. I will totally buy this for myself as I got it free for testing purposes. Wipes away make up like nothing!

Refreshing!

Just love this product. It us so easy to use and skin feels so hydrated after using it. Excellent on dry and sensitive skin. It's like a spa in a bottle

Love this!

I was chosen to try this free and I hadn't really used a Micellar product before. I usually just used eye make up remover.
    This is a game changer. Not only does it remove all traces of eye make up gently, it cleanses your whole face.
    It amazes me how I thought my face was clean because I washed it, then afterwards, put some of this on a cotton swab. The leftover makeup and dirt that this cleaned was amazing. I will definitely buy again because with my sensitive skin, it's so gentle yet affective. True game changer for me.

Miracle Product.

New go-to product.. this is a must have for anyone who wears makeup. I have never before come across a product that removes makeup so well that isnt oily or leaves any unpleasant residue on the face. Before trying this product I never would've thought anything with "water" in the name would be as effective as this is. So thankful to have been given the chance to try this. 10 out of 10!!

September 26, 2018

Pour un peau propre et hydraté!

J'ai récement eu l'oportunité d'essayez l'eau micellaire pour peau sèche et sensible de nivea et je dois vous avouez que j'ai été agréablement satisfaite! Idéale pour retirer facilement le maquillage ou les résidus de saleté sur la peau et hydrate la peau par la même occasion! L'apparence de ma peau à nettement changé depuis que j'ai commencer l'utilisation de ce produit! Je le recommande très fortement!

Great light product

I was chosen to review this and thank you!
    I havd extremely sensitive skin lately. I found this to work great and not greasy feeling as many other products. I found it worked wonderfully and not huge break ours as many other products have done to my skin. I will be looking to purchase for my teen to use. Thank you again!!

removes impurities gently

I really like this product, it's a great value for the amount you get. i also love that it has more then one purpose especially when i'm feeling lazy. i can remove all the impurities from my face as well as remove any make-up. leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized.

September 26, 2018

A little goes a long way.

I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
    This micelar water is HUGE. and works great! It doesn’t take much and cleans my makeup Nd my skin really well!!!

Amazing product!

I loved this cleanser! My face was left clean and fresh. There was no oily residue. It takes off all my makeup, even waterproof mascara, and long wear lipstick

Ouch, My Eyes!

The great thing about this product is the size. The bottle is huge and looks like it would last a long time. I used this product to remove my eye makeup. My eyes became very irritated, dry, red, and sore. I’m confused as the product states it’s meant for “sensitive skin”, so I thought I’d be okay. Disappointing!