NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Miracle Product.

New go-to product.. this is a must have for anyone who wears makeup. I have never before come across a product that removes makeup so well that isnt oily or leaves any unpleasant residue on the face. Before trying this product I never would've thought anything with "water" in the name would be as effective as this is. So thankful to have been given the chance to try this. 10 out of 10!!

September 26, 2018

Pour un peau propre et hydraté!

J'ai récement eu l'oportunité d'essayez l'eau micellaire pour peau sèche et sensible de nivea et je dois vous avouez que j'ai été agréablement satisfaite! Idéale pour retirer facilement le maquillage ou les résidus de saleté sur la peau et hydrate la peau par la même occasion! L'apparence de ma peau à nettement changé depuis que j'ai commencer l'utilisation de ce produit! Je le recommande très fortement!

Great light product

I was chosen to review this and thank you!
    I havd extremely sensitive skin lately. I found this to work great and not greasy feeling as many other products. I found it worked wonderfully and not huge break ours as many other products have done to my skin. I will be looking to purchase for my teen to use. Thank you again!!

removes impurities gently

I really like this product, it's a great value for the amount you get. i also love that it has more then one purpose especially when i'm feeling lazy. i can remove all the impurities from my face as well as remove any make-up. leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized.

September 26, 2018

A little goes a long way.

I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
    This micelar water is HUGE. and works great! It doesn’t take much and cleans my makeup Nd my skin really well!!!

Amazing product!

I loved this cleanser! My face was left clean and fresh. There was no oily residue. It takes off all my makeup, even waterproof mascara, and long wear lipstick

Ouch, My Eyes!

The great thing about this product is the size. The bottle is huge and looks like it would last a long time. I used this product to remove my eye makeup. My eyes became very irritated, dry, red, and sore. I’m confused as the product states it’s meant for “sensitive skin”, so I thought I’d be okay. Disappointing!

September 26, 2018

finally! a micellair product worth it!

i got to try this product for free with chickadvisor, and WOW! it actually does what its supposed to! gently cleans my sensitive skin with out that gross residue!

September 26, 2018

Great product to give a try!

I love my Micellar water, I have many bottles and have tried so many brands both High end and more affordable.

Some of the things I don't like about some micellar waters are they leave a film, to many additives, weird smell or taste on your lips.

Nivea passed the test and I was super impressed how well it removed my makeup. It's affordable, bottle size is large and product works great!

September 24, 2018

Works great!

Really Enjoyed this product. I was worried might be a bit greasy or oily feeling and not at all easy to apply and helps to easily remove makeup and leave skin feeling fresh. Love making it part of my beauty regime. #gotitfree