NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

removes impurities gently

I really like this product, it's a great value for the amount you get. i also love that it has more then one purpose especially when i'm feeling lazy. i can remove all the impurities from my face as well as remove any make-up. leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized.

September 26, 2018

A little goes a long way.

I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
    This micelar water is HUGE. and works great! It doesn’t take much and cleans my makeup Nd my skin really well!!!

Amazing product!

I loved this cleanser! My face was left clean and fresh. There was no oily residue. It takes off all my makeup, even waterproof mascara, and long wear lipstick

Ouch, My Eyes!

The great thing about this product is the size. The bottle is huge and looks like it would last a long time. I used this product to remove my eye makeup. My eyes became very irritated, dry, red, and sore. I’m confused as the product states it’s meant for “sensitive skin”, so I thought I’d be okay. Disappointing!

September 26, 2018

finally! a micellair product worth it!

i got to try this product for free with chickadvisor, and WOW! it actually does what its supposed to! gently cleans my sensitive skin with out that gross residue!

September 26, 2018

Great product to give a try!

I love my Micellar water, I have many bottles and have tried so many brands both High end and more affordable.

Some of the things I don't like about some micellar waters are they leave a film, to many additives, weird smell or taste on your lips.

Nivea passed the test and I was super impressed how well it removed my makeup. It's affordable, bottle size is large and product works great!

Works great!

Really Enjoyed this product. I was worried might be a bit greasy or oily feeling and not at all easy to apply and helps to easily remove makeup and leave skin feeling fresh. Love making it part of my beauty regime. #gotitfree

Really nice product

Definitely new to this sort of skin product but I was not disappointed! I thought I could see a difference in my skin's health before the week was out. I have fairly dry, flakey skin and there was definite improvement.

Good, but not great

I had high hopes for this micellair water, but unfortunately, it didn't win me over. It claims to leave zero residue and to remove makeup without rubbing. I still found that I had to rub after putting it on a cotton pad to remove waterproof eyeliner. Also, I use ABH Dipbrow Pomade on my brows and this could not remove it at all. It actually smudged my brow makeup all over and did not do a good job in removing it at all. In comparison, I normally use the Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Water and that product completely takes off my brow makeup.

Overall, this product is good for general cleansing and light makeup removal, but it is not effective in removing waterproof or heavier makeup. I probably wouldn't purchase this and would only recommend this product to people that wear very light non-waterproof makeup.

Good for sensetive skin

It takes off about 75% of my makeup in one use. I usually use it on days when i put my makeup on.I use the micellair water then wash my face with a cleanser to get rid of every trace of makeup. It suit my skin and give it desired moidtue.