4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 06, 2016

I love this lip gloss, my lips feel smooth and have an awesome shine to them. One of my favourite lip glosses have all three variations. Would recommend to anyone!

April 06, 2016

I just bought this one the other day thinking it would leave a little bit of shimmer to my lips but it's way too shimmery! It goes on a very light pink and feels like more of a lip stick then a chap stick. The colour was awful on my skin tone and it doesn't hydrate them at all. Some people love this stuff but it personally didn't do anything for me

April 06, 2016

I found the sheen to be a bit too pearly for my personal taste, but it is hydrating. It's great for if I'm around the house, or if I want to add another lip color on top but on its own it isn't a great shade. I am very fair so this color/sheen might work better for somebody else.

2.7/5

April 06, 2016

I love lip balms, they live in my purse, night stand, cosmetic bag, dressers and medicine cabinet. In this Canadian weather lip balms are a must have, especially for the winter.

The Nivea Pearly Shine lip balm has a subtle sweet scent; it reminds me of 'a whiff of' chewing gum or perfume, my son says it smells like gummies. The texture feels like lipstick and it has a frosty, pinkish sheen.

This is not my favorite lip balm. I don't like the texture nor the sheen on my lips; its not as hydrating as id like, just OK. This balm may be best used in the summer when the weather is less harsh. I am anxious to try the other Nivea lip balms and butters; the word out on the streets is nothing but positive.

April 06, 2016

Love this lip balm. It leaves a nice pinky pastel shimmer on your lips (not for everyone) but I think it! Also leaves lips feeling soft and moisturized.

April 06, 2016

I got to try this and I was so excited when I got it because my lips have been very dry lately so when I got it I ripped open the package and couldn't believe how soft it was to go on. I have tried other lip balms and they feel really rough. I was also happy that it had a tint of color to my lips. I found also in a couple of days that my lips felt so much softer and less dry. I am now going to buy this from now on. Nivea has made an amazing difference in my lips. I am truly grateful and a purchaser for life.

April 06, 2016

The colour is amazing, and it has just a slight shine, which is nice. The formula isn't the greatest, as it does not hydrate lips very well, but is okay if you put lip chap under it. I like this product very much over all.

2.7/5

April 06, 2016

I'm not a fan of this product. It was much too shiny for my liking, I just couldn't go through wearing it in public. I don't mhave be tinted lip balms at all, but the glittery shine of this one was a bit much.

April 06, 2016

I love lip gloss with some colour because I don't need to take time & a mirror to apply. I play trombone and give my poor lips a super workout. They need intense moisture and this is one of my favorite lip products. It smells great and stays smooth as it soaks moisture into lips. This really relieves dry cracked skin with girly style.

April 06, 2016

I LOVE this Pearly Shine Lip Balm by Nivea, especially for the summer months! It provides your lips with the perfect amount of moisture without being too greasy or slippery. Unlike many lip balms that I have used in the past, this particular version stays on my lips and I don't need to keep reapplying it. The slight shimmer and light frosty sheen makes my lips look healthier and more supple. It is great for the beach as it is very subtle and looks so pretty in the sunshine!