4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 06, 2016

I want to love the NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm but I'm not a huge fan of the shine it provides - personal preference. When it comes to lip products in general, I tend to avoid glossy-looking, shine finishes. This lip balm is like a tinted lip balm meets lip gloss finish. That being said, what I liked about the NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm was the way it feels on my lips, it left my lips moisturized. Best of all, unlike lip gloss / tinted lip balms, it did not leave lips feeling sticky, greasy or tacky!

April 06, 2016

Great for dry lips, keeps them moisturized. I like to keep it in my purse for an easy touch up! This is my go to lip balm. Like to use it when I don't want to wear lipstick.

April 06, 2016

This is a great lip balm. It went on smooth and wasn't too greasy. It kept my lips soft and hydrated. I will definitely purchase this product. I may try one of the other types.

April 06, 2016

This is a very great product! I love how moisturizing it is and that it last me for ago east 5 hours! I live in a very dry climate and applying vasiline isn't very effective, this however stays on my lips and kips them soft ans smooth!!!! I would definitely buy it again and I would love to try the other lip balms as well !!!

April 06, 2016

I love this lip balm its soo noisturizing and has great packaging i really love it and will definetly buy again and again and again. It is really good guyzz you have to buy it and use, you won't regret it

April 06, 2016

A nice product to keep in your bag for midday when you're just too lazy to put on a full lip colour, use a mirror etc. You can put it on like a regular lip balm but the wash of colour makes you more put together and polished for the rest of the day!

April 06, 2016

I love this one especially when my lips are too dry to hold lipstick for the day. This gives me a shine with a touch of color that enhances my own lip colouring!

April 06, 2016

Haha! Yeah pretty much exactly what
    KelseySomerville said - it's moisturizing but that frosty look - uh uh. No thanks! Also did not find this one as moisturizing as the balm in the blue tube or the nivea lip butters in the round tins. Bought once but did not and will not purchase again

April 06, 2016

This is a really moisturizing lip balm but the only thing I don't like about it is that it has a very frosty looking pearl finish and it's not just a sheer colourless finish. It always reminds me of my mom in the 90s.

April 06, 2016

I don't wear a lot of makeup but this product was a great find. I love this. It adds just enough color and sparkle. I am very fair skinned so this is a perfect color for me. My daughter in law uses hers on her eyelids.