4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 21, 2016

The Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm went on so smoothly and added a nice tint to my lips:) I wear lipstick everyday so it's nice for on those days I just have to run out quickly on my day off that I have another alternative other than lipstick:) I love it:)

March 21, 2016

If shine is what you want, this product is for you. The Lip Balm feels great on my lips, but is way too shiny for my liking. It's like a reflective lipstick, and not at all skin toned. If this is the look you are going for, or like, then this is a great product, as it feels great, but way too shiny for me, personally.

March 21, 2016

I received this lip balm in the Nivea box I received from chick advisor to review wipes and eye makeup remover, this was just an extra that was thrown in the box. I really like this lip balm. it's very moisturizing and I love the scent, it's also really great because it adds a slight pearly tint and is a really nice tinted lip balm.

March 21, 2016

I received this lip balm free from Chickadvisor when I tested out Nivea products! It was a surprise to receive it. I absolutely love it! The price is amazing and the pink pearl shade is quite lovely. It gives my lips that natural shine and look. My lips are soft and it's been great for chapped lips leaving them feeling moisturized.

March 21, 2016

I received this lipstick as an extra bonus to try with my NIVEA campaign from ChickAdvisor for free, which I am definitely thankful for. I enjoy wearing it. It adds that shine, which is buildable with layers. It does not sting like medicated lip balms. To me this gives moisture but does not relieve you from chapped lips. It's more of a cosmetic, than a well being category, if that makes sense. It has a gentle scent of bubble gum, which is divine. Great product.

March 21, 2016

The Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm adds moisture and a light pink shine to your lips, without leaving them sticky, or feeling heavy. This lip balm has a wonderful scent! The only downfall is that is seems to wear off quickly.

March 21, 2016

i just love this! i don't wear lipstick for it dries out my lips to much. This is just right it gives my lips a shine and it protects them too! will by this next time i go shopping!

March 20, 2016

although i really love this loip balm...it is easy to apply ,goes on smooth absorbs fast.heals and soothes dry cracked lips...i just do not like the shine ,maybe this is geared towards younger chicks!!!! works great though

March 19, 2016

I like this lip balm, I am not usually experimental when it comes to lip balms as I have been using the same one for a long time and nothing else works for me anymore. I was surprised it actually kept my lips quite moisturized and I liked the tint of colour it had to it but can see how some people might not like it, it has a shiny frosty(shimmery) finish. I probably wouldn't purchase this again as I am quite loyal to my other brand of lip balm but I definitely enjoyed it and would recommend it.

March 19, 2016

This was an awesome gift we received with our chickadvisor nivea products. I love how moisturizing this is on my lips and the pearly rose shine is just enough when i want a little color on my lips