4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

October 19, 2020

I really enjoyed this product!

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product! It left my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. For someone who has especially dry lips in the wintertime, this product worked like a charm! This lip balm has some amazing moisturizing properties!

0.5/5

September 22, 2020

Don’t buy this, waste of money!

This was the worst lip balm I’ve ever used in my life... when applying you would hope for smoother lips but even after you just exfoliate and apply this lip balm. You will get patchy looking lips! The colour is a terrible shimmer bright pink... I regret getting this...

June 18, 2020

No clumpy mess

I had never tried the Nivea line for Lips, but was pleasantly surprised at this product.. a nice light shimmer and NO CLUMPY mess like some others you can find.

2.3/5

May 03, 2020

Pass

Bought this once to give my lips a cute look and was totally disappointed. This product was heavy, waxy, sticky, and looked terrible. I ended up wiping it off and throwing it away. I would not recommend this to any of my friends.

March 09, 2020

Nivea

This is the best lipbam I have used. It keeps my lips soft all the time. Its very effective. It's very soft on the skin. I have sensitive lips and this is the only product I trust to use on my lips.

March 09, 2020

LOVE this!!

I gotta say I carry this everywhere I go. It is my go to lip balm. Rather than wearing a thick dry lipstick, this keeps your lips nice n moisturized, has a really nice scent and such a pretty light pink shine when u apply it. One of my all time favorite products ever! Highly reccommend this!!

March 08, 2020

For a bit of shimmer

I like this lip balm if I want to add a little pearly shine. It doesn’t do much for hydration and it smells a little off, but for the price it’s worth it.

February 27, 2020

Very nice

I think it should be called lipstick and not a balm. It has the consistency of a lipstick and not smooth like a balm. But I love it! My lips have a nice gloss to them and the colour is close to my natural lip colour. Give it a try.

February 13, 2020
    Havering, United Kingdom

Love this Product

I received this for Christmas and have since bought a couple more I love it so much. It glides on easily, smells like Candy and adds a little colour to your lips...only down side to this product is, you have to reapply quite frequently. It's perfect to use as a substitute lip colour if you get asked out at the last minute.

February 09, 2020
    United Kingdom

Top Lip Balm

What I love about this Nivea Pearl is it is a product that does what it should. It moisturises my dry lips effectively and the Pearl version leaves a hint of colour. I have this in my handbag and also a spare in the car.