NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Decent hand cream

This has nice scent and is quite quick absorbing cream for hands. It is quite portable and can be placed in a handbag or even gym bag. I don't always use creams specifically for hands so this is a bit extra for myself.

Great

This stuff is great. I have been looking for a good hand cream that is super moisturizing but doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind and this is that! I can't say for certain that it has an anti aging effect because it's not currently an issue I have with my hands. I would believe that with prolonged use over time that it could help prevent the signs of age though.

July 10, 2017

NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream really makes my hands soft. They look less stressed out with washing them all the time . I like the way they look with no dry patches and no itchiness you can get with dry skin.NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream works and is very effective for my hands.

July 10, 2017

I would definitely purchase this product again! It made my hands and skin feel so nice and soft! I would definitely recommend this product to all of my family and friends!

July 10, 2017

I will buy this again and again

My hands are typically dry and need a good moisturizer and using the anti age hand cream has helped maintain the softness and my hands don't look dry. The cream also smells amazing love everything about this product.

July 10, 2017

The best hand cream I've ever tried

This hand cream is really great! It's a lot different from the others I've tried, it's not greasy, and let my skin luminous, soft and healthy. The hydration is more visible as the skin is more soft, also the touch sensation is great, my cuticle doesn't appear as much as before. I highly recommend this product.

Really good!

I have really dry and old looking hands and this Nivea Q10 Anti Age Hand Cream has made a world of difference. I actually couldn't believe it. This will be my go-to lotion from now on. #gotitfree

Always on hand

This is my new favourite hand cream, I always keep it on my nightstand so that I can apply it before bed. I love the scent and how it absorbs and moisturizes.

Love this

Love the thickness & creamy hand Cream , it doesn't need to be re applied right after. Will definitely be purchasing this in the future.

Smells wonderful too

Absolutely wonderful!

Being able to test this product out is wonderful, it keeps my hands looking young while giving it the nourishment they need. Highly recommend giving this product a try ladies! #gotitfree