NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Replaced my old stuff!

I was skeptical at first because my hands don't look "old" but I've been using it everyday and I actually see a great difference! They aren't as dry looking and my nails look nice too.

July 10, 2017

I absolutely would recommend this product for anyone who is worried about their hands aging.. Since i'very started using it my hands are soft and smooth and the wrinkles are far less noticeable

Softer Hands

Love this hand cream. Makes a noticeable difference in appearance of my hands.Thank you Chick Advisor for giving me the opportunity to try this hand cream for free.

July 10, 2017

Makes your hands super soft

My hands get very dry compared to mother body parts and this cream does wonders to alleviate that. Absorbs instantly and leaves hands smooth, not greasy. I have been using fit for few weeks and can't really mention about the anti-aging benefits but definitely makes my hands look more firm. I #gotitfree to try and review and absolutely love it. It stays in my handbag now!!

Luxurious hand cream

Very thick hand cream which is very nice for nighttime use. Found it a bit too greasy for using it any other time during the day. My hands aren't showing signs of aging yet so this would be more if a preventative thing. But I liked it. Also a mild scent for having it on at night time if you sleep with your hands close to your face.

Smooth Soft Hands!

NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is one of my favorite products in this line.
    After two weeks of using this fantastic product I have noticed my hands are so much softer.
    I enjoy the light weight smell.
    I bring the nivea hand cream in my purse and use it every chance I get.

My husband has very dry cracked hands and I have a feeling hes been sneaking some too as his hands have been getting softer.

But shh! I shouldn't tell you he's enjoying it too!

Dry hands must have!

I got this hand cream free to try thanks to Chick Advisor product review club.This hand cream comes in an easy to use package, which dispenses the right amount. The scent of this cream is very light and fresh. The texture is very smooth and slides on skin easily. After a weeks use I definitely felt that my hands looked less dry.

This cream definitely helped me with my dry hands.

July 10, 2017

Use it consistently and definitely would reccommend.

I received a full size NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream from ChicAdvisor free to try. I have used probably 100s of creams over the years and frankly none were overly impressive. I wash my hands multiple times throughout the day which leaves them feeling very dry and the skin feeling very tight. I really liked this NIVEA hand cream - using very little amount went very long way. I used it every time i wash my hands and my hands were feeling better right away. It left my skin feeling silky and moisturized without a greasy feeling. I really liked the packaging as well - it was not too big (fit in my purse for on the go and in my desk drawer) but lasted a decent amount of time. Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try this for free - I have always been a fan of NIVEA, but trying these new products reaffirmed my trust in them as a great brand! #gotitfree.

Good non-greasy hand cream

Received this product for free. Gave it to my mother to use on her hands and she enjoyed it as much as her other hand moisturizers. Good scent and non-greasy formula. Would probably buy it for herself in the future.

Women needs

Every women who works hard at the kitchen and especially washing the dishes deserves a good hand lotion that protects the skin from dryness and aging and this cream did the job it's an amazing product that leaves my hands moist and it have a very lovely fragrance , it's an amazing product to #tryforfree from #chickadvisor