NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 26, 2019

Lovely Cream + Amazing Scent

I love this lotion! Its not heavy, but also not too light. The scent is so good, and the lotion absorbs quickly. It doesn't leave my hands greasy, unless I use too much. I also use it on my neck and chest sometimes before bed. It works great for both day and night!

December 08, 2018

Noticeable benefits from the very first application

I picked a tube of this up on a whim at my local dollar store. Hands were dry and chapped and realized my normal go to tube of gand cream was not in my purse. From the very first application my hands went from looking old grey and tired to fresh, smooth and younger looking.
    This is now my go to hand Cream, I also use it on my arms, chin & neck! It's light, not greasy, doesn't stain, absorbs really well and even has a gentle fragrance.
    Love this!

January 31, 2018

Decently priced and effective

I get such dry hands in the winter and have recently started looking to protect the skin from the signs of aging. This hand cream isn't greasy and the scent isn't overpowering. I am very fussy when it comes to hand cream but I quite like this one, especially for the price. I will definitely buy it again.

September 26, 2017

Excellent

Not sure anything can really change the look of your skin. But this is a very nice hand cream. Very luxurious, smooth and not greasy. Lovely feeling to it. Only require a small amount for a good all over feeling to your hands.

September 13, 2017

I use this product all the time

I've been using this product for the last two years. The winter months are particularly hard on my hands,
    and I have found this product keeps my hand soft and smooth.

September 12, 2017

Love love love!

I keep this lotion at my desk at work and use it multiple times a day. It absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a residue on my desk or computer mouse, I can get back to work right after application. It smells great and makes my hands looks amazing. I'll never use anything else on my hands!

September 04, 2017

Application lasts for hours

I love NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream, it smells very nice and lasts for hours. I use it at work and only need to apply it every two hours. The size of the tube is very generous for the price and a perfect size for on the go. Im very happy to say I #gotitfree

September 01, 2017

Finally a Hand Cream that I love

OMG this is the best hand cream out there! My free sample of NIVEA ANTI-AGE Hand Cream is wonderful, you don't need a lot a little goes a long way and my hands feel so amazing

August 08, 2017

Loved this!

I received this as a sample for my honest opinion a couple of months back.
    I didn't have dry hands prior to using this cream but I have super soft hands now.
    This is a fantastic lotion with a light scent and intense moisture! I'll always throw some on after cleaning with harsh products or washing the dishes. fantastic!

August 07, 2017

Everybody needs this cream so your hand stay young looking.

I didn't think I need a hand cream until I try this anti-aging cream. The skin on my hand definitely felt softer and firmer. After using this, I can't imagine not having this cream.