NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream Reviews

NIVEA® Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream effectively cares for your skin's natural beauty and helps prevent first signs of ageing. The smoothing hand cream with Q10 helps to visibly reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles with regular use.

You may also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion.

La crème pour les mains Anti-Âge Q10 de NIVEA® aide à préserver la beauté naturelle de votre peau et aide à réduire l'apparence des premiers signes de l'âge. Enrichie de Q10, elle lisse la peau et aide à réduire l’apparence des ridules et des rides lorsqu’elle est utilisée régulièrement.

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: l'Huile corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 19, 2019

Awesome cream

I really like this Nivea hand cream.
    The price is very reasonable.. the quality is pretty good.. as soon as I tried my hands felt so good.. soft and the scent is great too.

August 25, 2017

A good cream for tired hands

I used the Nivea Anti-Age hand cream and I must say, this is the perfect lotion for tired hands! I wash my hands very frequently and I love how this hand cream absorbed well. The cracks on my hands vanished immediately after I used this cream, however the effect was not as long lasting as I'd hoped. Over time I did see an improvement in the quality of the skin on my hands. Will definitely buy again!

August 21, 2017

At last an anti-aging cream that works!

I must admit I have gone through quite a few creams like this and found this one to be one of the best around. I started out using the smaller tester tube cream version, and have gone on to use the larger size after trusting the product to keep my skin looking good.

Nivea Q10 has some interesting ingredients that go a way to making sure your skin stays in great condition and it's the Q10 that people flock to, but there is more than just Q10 in this. As a cream it is thick, smells nice and keeps my skin moisturised for hours without feeling greasy.

August 20, 2017

Great moisturizer

I decided to try this hand cream because it was on sale at Shoppers. The formula smells really nice and it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. It is a bit thick when you put it on though so it kind of leaves noticeable lotion marks on shiny surfaces.

August 11, 2017

Such a great gift

I received this as part of a gift set and it is the one thing I consistently use out of the entire package. I love that it isnt too heavy or greasy, but does what I need it to do.

August 02, 2017

I've already purchased this item again

First I have to say thank u to chickAdvisor and second to Nivea I absolutely love this/these products! After using it for about 3 weeks I went out and bought a second one the first I keep beside my kitchen sick after I do dishes countless times a day and the other in my purse I noticed a slight appearance in the look of my hands and it wasn't until I went to go and get my monthly manicure that my Mani lady really took noticed in my hands, so I guess when I look at them on a daily bases u don't really seem to notice the change! This will be my hand cream to go to from now on until something else out there can beat this!!!

July 24, 2017

Nivea Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream is a must for soft hands!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I was able to try this product free ... #gotitfree

I liked this hand cream for a few reasons ... it's soft scent, non-greasy, plus moisturized my hands and made them uber soft. I appreciate it had a light consistency and wasn't a thick, sticky mess.

I also like the ease of hand creams packaged this way. The hand cream is always easily squeezed out and I ended up using pretty much all the product. Sometimes with a pump there is cream left at the bottom you just can't reach. What a waste!

Unfortunately, can't say I noticed a difference in anti-aging but would still recommend this product as a moisturizer bc it does the job!

July 19, 2017

Effective and works well

I could see some softness and shine in the second week of applying this cream. It worked well as a moisturizer and will have to see what else it can do to call a great anti ageing cream.

July 18, 2017

Great

I wasn't sure I would like this hand cream but I absolutely love it. Keeps them moisturized and looking great. I am a big fan of Nivea products. Also love how lightweight it feels.

July 18, 2017

Works great!

This hand cream is now a permanent fixture on my desk at work. I have passed it around to coworkers and they all liked it as well. The only negative I have it the scent. It's a bit strong for me.