NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 01, 2017

I received the NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion as a ChickAdvisor to test. I've been using the product for a week as an overall after shower moisturizer. I've definitely had improvement in general on my skin appearance. It's softer and more nourished.

June 01, 2017

This product at first seemed to me to be one of those items with lots of promises being made and no fulfillment. But, this lotion actually does what it says it will do. The lotion doesn't dramatically change your skin immediately, but after a few days of use, you will notice your skin feeling tighter and younger in a good way. I also love the faint but present fragrance in the lotion.

May 31, 2017

J'adore cette crème! C'est une très belle découverte. J'adore l'odeur et elle reste bien sur ma peau. Elle donne un effet rafraîchissant et une peau très douce et hydratée. C'est ma préférée!

May 31, 2017

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth!

Nivea's body lotion absorbs very well and is a great skin softener. As far as firmness goes, I can't yet see a difference, but I have only been using it for a few weeks. I am hopeful that my skin will begin to reap the benefits of the cream and firm up. Also, the scent is not too strong and it leaves your skin feeling soft, but not greasy.

I would probably buy this product again!

As always, I love that I #gotitfree...thanks ChickAdvisor!

May 31, 2017

This is a great lotion for every day use and for noticibly softer skin. After a week I've already noticed an increase in firmness. I will continue to use, especially since the scent is so lovely

May 31, 2017

Totally in love with this product!! Hydrates nicely and smells amazing!!!! A little goes a long way to reshreshing after a shower love the oils they have added to this

May 31, 2017

Highly recommend Nivea's Q10 firming body lotion, It doesn't leave behind a greasy feel on your skin and the effectiveness is great! It also firms your skin and instantly makes it feel more elastic! Definitely a must to add to your daily routine!

May 31, 2017

This lotion is nice. I was previously using Aveeno but since trying Nivea I may just switch brands. This firming lotion is amazing and leaves my body feeling hydrated. Most likely will be purchasing again once the bottle runs out. It also has a very good scent to it as well. 5 Star product for sure!!! Will recommend this one to my friends.

#GotItFree

May 31, 2017

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor! This product works immediately after application and you could feel your skin start to tighten and feel more lighter after the first application. It doesn't have a heavy, thick scent to it which is nice. Plus, it doesn't leave any sticky residue like most other products. I would recommend this product without hestitation (:

May 31, 2017

Such a great smelling lightweight lotion.

I really like this Nivea lotion, and definitely plan to use it again. I use it all over my body and it soaks in well and leaves my skin feeling great! No greasy, sticky feeling. I would say it moisturizes well, and in that regard leaves skin appearing firmer. I have already recommended this skin care line to my friends and will continue to do so!