NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Great moisturizer lotion!

I was excited to be selected to try NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion because I tend to have dry skin no matter how often I moisturize and consume water. I find that NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion has a light, pleasant scent. After just a couple of applications, my skin feels softer and smoother. This body lotion absorbs nicely into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I find that I'm using less moisturizer every day than my previous brand and my skin is still well hydrated. My legs look more radiant than before I started using NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion. I've noticed a slight improvement with the tightening and firming of my skin after using it for 2 weeks, especially in areas where my skin was looser and wrinkly. I will definitely continue using NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion to see if there is additional improvement. I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor product review club for the purpose of testing and reviewing.

Jacheterai volontier ce produit

La creme penetre bien la peau. Elle ne laisse pas de sensation collante, ni grasse. J'ai meme eut l'impression que ma peau est un peu plus ferme depuis que je l'utilise.

July 09, 2017

works well but not a fan of the scent

i received this free in exchange for a review.
    it moisturizes well without leaving a greasy feel.
    however, i am not a fan of the scent so i will give it to someone in my family to use.

July 09, 2017

I will definitely continue to use this product

I got this product for free to try, and really enjoy using it. I've been using it twice a day on my arms and legs, and have noticed a difference in firmness on both. The product does not make your skin feel greasy either, which is great.

July 09, 2017

Super hydration and luminous skin

This body lotion is really great! It's a lot different from the others I've tried, it's not greasy, and let my skin luminous, soft and healthy, which is the most important for me in a body lotion. The hydration is more visible as the skin is more soft, also the touch sensation is great. I highly recommend this product.

Love!!!

I was skeptical when I received this product free for an honest review, I figured the scent would be too fragrant and overpowered... the scent is mild and pleasant. The moisturizer leaves my skin smooth, not sticky or greasy. I keep this moisturizer on hand , as summer can be hard on skin (i.e sun damage, pools) my skin feels the best its ever felt. I'll definitely be purchasing this product again

July 09, 2017

Great product would definitely recommend

The lotion made my skin very soft and clean. The more I used it the more my skin felt nourishment. I would definitely recommend this product to people with dry skin

Nivea doesn't disappoint!

I got this Lotion for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I'm a big fan of Nivea, I grew up with the original creme. That's why the scent always remembers me on my childhood, when my Mom used to massage it into my skin. Memories awake. I love love love the scent of Nivea.
    This Lotion makes my skin so soft and and moisturized, no sticky feeling.I couldn't tell if it firms my skin, but the moisturizing effect is amazing, it lasts for hours and that's why I love this Lotion.

July 09, 2017

Nice smell, good moisturizer!

The Nivea Q10 Firming body lotion kept my skin from feeling dry. I used it in the mornings on dry skin. It has a pleasant odour which is not as heavy as the oil of the same name that I used. My skin has a tendency to feel itchy throughout the day, especially in the hot weather and due to the effects of laundry detergent and other irritants that come in contact with my skin on a daily basis. My skin also felt significantly smoother to the touch. It felt renewed and stayed that way between uses. I didn't really notice that my skin felt or looked more firm though - perhaps after longer use. I would recommend it and describe it as one of the better moisturizers I've used.

July 09, 2017

Would buy this product again

Used this product every day after showers for about 2.5 weeks, did notice firming (but in combination with exercising and coffee exfoliations and relatively heathy diet). Good scent and applied well, not too thick or greasy and rubbed in. Did notice that results replenished with stop of use, so need to buy another to upkeep the results!