NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 05, 2017

Works great!!!

I feel in love with this product! I'm always on the look out for great products for my dry skin and this certainly did the trick! Nivea is always a great go to brand.

August 04, 2017

Great Product

I use Nivea products but did not realize they had this one so I thought I would give it a try and I just love it as I am ageing as we all do and my skin needs some firming up and I find this works quite well for my body and my skin and this is the only lotion I will be using from now on, thanks

August 02, 2017

Great lotion!

Love NIVEA and the brand it self! They have some great lotions and this one in particular is great for firming the skin hints the name but really great product!!

August 02, 2017

This Lotion felt really great

When getting out of the shower I would put this lotion on and it would take a bit to soak in but once soaked in my skin was super smooth! I can't say it made me any firmer but it definitely was smooth in texture.

July 27, 2017

Definitely a repurchase

Although the lotion is a little heavy, it's perfect for after a bath and before bedtime. Takes a little time for lotion to soak in, but such smooth skin afterward. Very worth the time.

July 24, 2017

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion - soft skin, but no firming!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I got to try Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion for FREE ... #gotitfree

Although there were a number of things I liked about this firming lotion, I'm not likely to buy it. First off, I liked the soft scent and that it came in an easy to use pump. Although I like the ease of using pumps, product gets left towards the bottom and ends up getting thrown out.

Although this firming lotion left my skin soft ... it also took some time for my skin to absorb it and had
    "sticky" skin for hours as a result. I saw no change in firming or reduction in stretch marks either, which was disappointing.

Unfortunately, I would not buy this product in future. It doesn't do what it says it does and I didn't like my skin feeling sticky.

July 20, 2017

Great product!

I am pretty happy with this lotion. I have really dry skin and found that this lotion helped keep my skin moisturized all day long - no flaking by mid afternoon. It has a nice subtle fragrance. I didn't notice much in terms of tightening but will definitely keep using it.

July 20, 2017

Loved this product!

I loved this product and now it's my new go to daily lotion. I love the subtle smell and the way my skin feels after. I feel like my skin is actually a bit firmer after using this for a couple of weeks!

July 18, 2017

I use it daily

I got this as a gift from Chick Advisor to review and I use it daily. It definitely has made my thighs feel firmer and I like that it leaves my dry skin feeling moisturized throughout the day.

2.7/5

July 18, 2017

Works about the same as every other moisturizer out there.

While this moisturizer worked well, it didn't really seem any different than any other product out there right now. I don't know how it can claim to be firming, this was not my experience.