Nong-shim Shrimp Flavoured-Cracker Reviews

2.9/5
Ranked #1144 out of 1274 in Snacks

April 15, 2017

I love this snack sooo much! It tastes reallyy good unless you're not really into a fishy things. I've been eating this since I was young and I still often purchase it. Definitely would recommend!

June 01, 2015

I really like these. I agree it is not for everyone. But i do not link shrimps and still always like eating those as a snack. I do not think it has a really strong fish smell or taste. Just enough.

1.3/5

May 23, 2015

Totally not for me soo gross. I would not recommend these to anyone odd flavor.

1.2/5

May 23, 2015

These aren't for me.. One of my friends had them before and I tried a few. I didn't like them at all, it's such an overpowering fishy flavour that I did not enjoy.

May 23, 2015

These don't have any nutritional value at all, but they are not bad for you either. It's mainly puffed-up rice with shrimp flavouring that is crunchy and melts in your mouth. I love them

2.7/5

May 01, 2015

The first time i ate this package of prawn crackers, it tasted fine but it lacked flavour. I couldn't taste the shrimp. I like it only for the quantity :). The individual prawn crackers were crisp but a bit salty. This is a perfect snack if you want to try something new and out of ordinary that usually they don't sell in other grocery stores. I

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic