Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Mineral Brush 11 Reviews

Suitable for all powder formulas, the short, tightly packed bristles of the Mineral Brush effortlessly deliver just the right amount of formula for a polished flawless finish. It is ergonomically designed for the best control and is made of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibers.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 05, 2018

Loveee this brush !! I hope they come out with brush sets because I will buy them all. It’s soft, bristles are the perfect length, it’s fluffy. I love it.

Feels Luxurious

I've never had a nice brush like this so I really enjoyed using it! I thought it worked really well! I even enjoy the little tube it came in so I've been keeping it in there.

Un bon petit pinceau

Une toute nouvelle découverte! Je ne connaissais pas cette marque australienne et je peux dire que dès que j'ai reçu mon colis, le tout m'attirait : la beauté des packagings et le joli dépliant qui insistait sur les bons ingrédients des produits.
    Le pinceau est très doux et s'insère parfaitement dans le pot de la poudre libre fond de teint. Il récupère juste assez de produit. Sa taille est idéale pour les voyages. Je ne sais pas s'il est lui aussi vegan comme les produits de la marque, mais j'imagine!

*produit reçu gratuitement.

Very soft bristles

I received the nude by Nature mineral brush for review. The bristles are very soft and so is the handle. Overall, I like this brush however when I opened the tube the brush came in, it did have a pretty strong chemical odour to it. After cleaning the brush you can no longer smell the chemicals..

Brand Response:

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear that the smell went away. We have passed the feedback regarding the scent you’ve experienced to our development team. Our manufacturing sites operate under stringent ISO compliance regulations, and are closely monitored and audited to ensure they continue to operate at the highest standard within the industry. Please be assured materials used comply with strict global safety standards. You can contact us directly if you have any further questions or require assistance customercare@nudebynature.com.

Great Brush!

I am very fussy when it comes to my make up brushes. I received this brush free from Chick Advisor to review. I am so glad I did. I loved this brush and will recommend the brand!

March 05, 2018

I like large brushes and I cannot lie

I am always a fan of large soft bristle brushes....it's perfect for mineral powders and this is no exception. Picks up as much or as little product as I need....and then distributes quite well. I tend to touch the mineral powder and then swirl it on the product lid before I apply it to my face so the product is evenly distributed, and if I pick up too much, I just gently tap it on the sink.

Love it!

Thanks Chickadvsior for the opportunity to try this out. Definitely a keeper! I got it free but my opinions are my own.

Love this brush!!

I love the size and feel of the brush. Feels very nice on your skin and goes very well with the loose powder foundation. I think they should start selling there brushes at shoppers drug mart as well I feel a lot of people would buy then. Overall very happy with the brush.

This is like cotton!

This by far ia the best brush I ever had. It wasn't rough on my skin and when I had a hard time trying to apply the foundation on my face, this brush did the magic for me. This will now be my brush brand forever

A great Brush!!

This is an amazing brush. I was very impressed with how soft the bristles are on this brush and how much powder it was able to hold. You can feel the weight and quality! It easily picked up the powder and applied just the right amount! I would buy this brush (and try others) from Nude By Nature for sure!

March 05, 2018

Awesome compact brush for everyday use.

I wasn't expecting this brush to be as amazing as it is, and I was very pleasantly surprised. It is dense, but not too dense; it picks up a perfect amount of powder. It is perfect for everyday use, or compact enough to fit in a purse.