Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

Beautiful Glow

Love NUDE products they have become my absolutely fave makeup ... this beautiful glow is so satiny and creamy feeling. Goes on easy and looks awesome. I think its better for summer months as my skin is losing its summer glow!. I would totally recommend this product

Very pretty

This product is so light, beautiful, easy to apply and looks so pretty on my skin, gives that sunkissed look. It is easy to apply a little or a lot, depending on your requirement. I will definitely buy this.

Easy to use bronzer

I don’t use bronzer on a regular basis, only for special occasions or if I need a little boost in everyday makeup. I really liked how light the powder was and if went on very easily.

Very nice bronzer

The quality of the bronzer is excellent. I have to be careful with the amount that I use because the colour is quite dark. I like the slight shimmer. #chickadvisorshowcase

Glow

I have been trying this bronzer more since the chickadvisor showcase. I've loved it more since ive gotten used to the formula. Its best to remember that a little goes a long way

October 11, 2018

Poor packaging, potentially nice product

I really wanted to love this product but just doesn't work for me. The loose power is definitely not my choice for bronzer. The product itself is lovely but getting the right amount on your brush is such a pain. The little screen doesn't let you get the amount of product on your brush that you want without a fuss. Maybe it's just me hit I definitely prefer a solid bronzer to this. The color is flattering and smooth though.

October 10, 2018

WOW !

WOW ! j'ai acheté ce produit NUDE BY NATURE NATURAL GLOW LOOSE BRONZER via le chickadvisor showcase kit et j'en suis ravie ! je suis une fille qui ne me maquille pas beaucoup et je veux toujours un maquillage naturel, wow ce produit est fantastique ! l'application donne un résultat tout à fait naturel, cela donne un beau hale / teint soleil très naturel, rien de trop foncé ! je suis blonde naturelle avec la peau très pâle et ce produit convient très bien ! cela rehausse de beaucoup mon maquillage habituellement "nude" et me donne un beau petit teint ! cela aide à ma confiance en moi. je recommande fortement, et cela me donne envie d'essayer d'autres produits de cette marque !!

October 10, 2018

Applies nicely

When I tried this bronzer, it applied very easily and nicely, and there wasn't too much product flying everywhere (given it's a powder bronzer). That being said, this shade was too light for my skin tone. I really love how this bronzer applies, and with its added shimmer, it does make for a very lovely eyeshadow!
    I received this for free being a ChickAdvisor staff member.

October 09, 2018

A Natural Glow

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisorShowCase at-home kit. I was really excited that this is part the show case as I never tried anything from Nude by nature before. I love the natural glow that this loose bronzer gives and that it is made with all natural ingredients. I received shade 01 - Bondi Bronze. I also love the rose gold packaging. I am really interested in trying out other products from this brand. I definitely recommend!

October 07, 2018

I haven't put this down!!

I got this as a part of my #ChickAdvisorShowCase box! I thought it was going to be too warm of a tone than I am used to since it was sent to me. However, I haven’t been able to put this down! It is SO GOOD! It blends into your skin so perfectly! I think there is a slight gold shimmer to it, so it looks like you are glowing from within. I have had so many compliments on my makeup since I began using this bronzer! The only think I am not a fan of is the mesh liner. I prefer a pressed power application for more control of the product/less waste. I will be checking out more of Nude by Nature products!