Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

HD powder!

I have never used a loose bronzer, but I loved that the shade I had received was incredibly flattering on me and had just the smallest about of shine to it. I applied it after my concealer and foundation as a baking powder in the areas I would typically contour and used my regular setting powder on all my face's high points. This definitely quickens up the makeup process and dare I say eliminates the point of a pressed bronzer? I am not a big fan of how messy loose poweders are, but I do like that Nude by Nature did attempt to decrease this by the way the compact is designed.

Sparkly Dust

The bronzer is really nice to use applies really smoothly to the face with the flawless brush. Beautiful case and set. Very high end but perfect for all skin tones

September 30, 2018

Gorgeous bronzer with just the right glow

This loose bronzer is absolutely gorgeous! 10g of product for $30.00 is also fantastic value, meaning that this is going to last for a very long time!

I’m quite fair, so this bronzer adds a great natural glow without striking too orange which is a serious issue for me. It also has a very subtle shimmer that adds just the right touch of glow, meaning that I can skip highlighter if I want.

It feels incredibly finely milled, so it doesn’t accentuate texture or feel heavy after application. It’s also cruelty-fee, and doesn’t contain parabens or other nasty ingredients, and my sensitive skin really appreciates that.

Great for pale skin!

This will be great for winter as it will add a nice sun-kissed look in the gloomy winter months.
    But the packaging seems to be little bit messy and not sure if it will survive many travels.

2.8/5

Nice product

Nude by nature natural loose powder is Very messy...be careful as it will stain your clothes.
    But all in all a very effective product.
    The colour is lovely on any skin tone.

Glowy bronzer

Nice fine powdered bronzer for the summer time beachy glow. I personally am not a big fan of bronzers with glitter. Thos bronzer has some glitter in it and I am pro enought to pul off that look haha. But i’ve seen other people pull it off and it looks amazing on them. It can be a little messy due to the loose powder format.

September 30, 2018

Bronze is really nice. Matches skin well

Tried it at chickadvisorshowcase. Bronzer is really nice. It's in powder form and the mesh prevents it from coming out completely. I am glad i got to try this! Love it!

September 30, 2018

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BRONZER!

OMG. Like, seriously OMG. I cannot tell you how much I love this product. First off, the packaging is glorious. It is beautiful and thoughtfully crafted. There is a little well in the middle of the pot so you can get your brush in there without losing any valuable product. Then there is a little mesh strainer thing that you can gently press on to get the product out of the canister and into the pot (I'm sure all of these things have proper names but I have no idea what they are...) again so you do not excessively waste product when you put your brush in there.

I will review Nude by Nature Flawless Brush separately but know that it is equally as incredible as the bronzer.

The bronzer applies smoothly, blends easily and provides an utterly flawless glow. I cannot sing its praises enough. I really cannot wait to try more products from this company because between the highlighter stick, brush and now the bronzer I am completely and utterly in LOVE.

HIGHLY recommend (in case I didn't make that clear HA!)

September 30, 2018

All Natural Bronze Goodness!

Nude by Nature is an amazing brand in all they make as it does not contain any chemicals or preservatives! This loose bronzer is a perfect way to get a perfect “off the beach, just tanned” look! It is not overly sparkly like a lot of other bronzers, it adds a bronze sheen to the face without caking on the makeup! The container has a mesh part that allows you to only use a small amount on your brush and layer on if you need more! Great for every day use! I highly recommend it! #ChickAdvisorShowCase #NbNNaturalGlow #NudebyNature

September 30, 2018

Perfect for giving my winter skin a nice glow

Super soft powered with INGENIOUS packaging! A really easy application with the gorgeous silky brush. I’m very fair so this looked good on my skin. Warm, but natural for me - I have pink undertones. I would use this on my body too- blend down on the neck and chest when wearing a dress - perfect! #chickadvisorshowcase #nbnnaturalglow