Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

I Like It!

I tried this at the ShowCase event and it's a really nice product. I've never used a mineral bronzer but I enjoyed this.

A little product goes a long way and is applied very nicely with Nude by Nature's mini flawless brush which I also sampled. The colour looks a little dark in the packaging but I have fairly light skin and when applied, it's a flattering shade. This bronzer warms up the face nicely.

I'm excited to try this out some more!

Works on my fair skin!

I was pleasantly surprised by this builable bronzer. 01 Bondi Bronze is light enough to contour with on my fair/ginger skin. And this brush is Uber soft.

Super flattering bronzer

While there is a tiny tiny bit of glitter in this bronzer it doesn’t show on my face. I went a tad heavy handed (but was using a fondation brush) but luckily it blended out beautifully. Love this eco conscious brand and their bronzer! #chickadvisorshowcase

Glowing head to toe

The loose bronzer is light powdery with what almost seem like gold flecks! It leaves face glowing and looks like my face is naturally tanned. Brushes on smoothly and a little goes a long way!!!

HD powder!

I have never used a loose bronzer, but I loved that the shade I had received was incredibly flattering on me and had just the smallest about of shine to it. I applied it after my concealer and foundation as a baking powder in the areas I would typically contour and used my regular setting powder on all my face's high points. This definitely quickens up the makeup process and dare I say eliminates the point of a pressed bronzer? I am not a big fan of how messy loose poweders are, but I do like that Nude by Nature did attempt to decrease this by the way the compact is designed.

Sparkly Dust

The bronzer is really nice to use applies really smoothly to the face with the flawless brush. Beautiful case and set. Very high end but perfect for all skin tones

September 30, 2018

Gorgeous bronzer with just the right glow

This loose bronzer is absolutely gorgeous! 10g of product for $30.00 is also fantastic value, meaning that this is going to last for a very long time!

I’m quite fair, so this bronzer adds a great natural glow without striking too orange which is a serious issue for me. It also has a very subtle shimmer that adds just the right touch of glow, meaning that I can skip highlighter if I want.

It feels incredibly finely milled, so it doesn’t accentuate texture or feel heavy after application. It’s also cruelty-fee, and doesn’t contain parabens or other nasty ingredients, and my sensitive skin really appreciates that.

Great for pale skin!

This will be great for winter as it will add a nice sun-kissed look in the gloomy winter months.
    But the packaging seems to be little bit messy and not sure if it will survive many travels.

2.8/5

Nice product

Nude by nature natural loose powder is Very messy...be careful as it will stain your clothes.
    But all in all a very effective product.
    The colour is lovely on any skin tone.

Glowy bronzer

Nice fine powdered bronzer for the summer time beachy glow. I personally am not a big fan of bronzers with glitter. Thos bronzer has some glitter in it and I am pro enought to pul off that look haha. But i’ve seen other people pull it off and it looks amazing on them. It can be a little messy due to the loose powder format.