Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

Great bronzer!

This is a really great bronzer! Very easy to apply and blend - I especially like the mesh shifter inside the container that helps ditribute product on the brush and is good for clumsy people like me who are not good with loose powder. Pretty packaging too. #NbNNaturalGlow

BEAUTY!

This loose bronzer is officially my fav thing ever. It’s the perfect colour and texture for my face. I love the subtle shimmer in its its perfect for summer but also in the winter when you need a little boost of colour on your face!

September 30, 2018

Love this bronzer!! New favourite!

I am super pale and it’s pretty hard to find a bronzer that doesn’t make look too bronzed or orangey. This product allows you to have control over how bronzed you would like to look. This is my first time trying a loose powder bronzer and I am satisfied with the result! #NbNNaturalGlow

Bronzer for real!

I like that it makes my skin as natural as possible. it's easy to blend and easy to apply. Packaging is fantastic. The price is just right. a must have!

Sparkles

Nice natural and sparkly tint to the face. Not overpowering colour. Luxurious feel of the brush makes the application of the bronzer apply smoothly onto the face. Gorgeous set and colour of the container.

Beautiful glow

This bronzer in the shade Bondi is a lovely warm and rose gold colour. There is also quite a bit of product. It also distributes very easily. You shake the container to get to the bronzer so you can control the amount you want, which is nice.

You only need a little!

I am not use to wearing bronzer so even a little on my face seemed like a lot. I like the texture and packaging; mesh insert is great. Glad that this uses all natural ingredients!

September 30, 2018

my first time trying out a bronzer

My first time using a bronzer I'm pretty much not tanned at all fairly white and fair so maybe a professioal makeup artist would know how to apply on a better technique. Enjoy the ingredients: mica , kaolin magnsium stearate, jojoba esters, terminalia, ferdinandiana fruit extract. Lovely glow better for those with tans or those who actually know how to apply makeup I think I put a little too much on lol. Fun to tryout too!!!!! More for use in the summer for people who got a tan going for them. Fun, fun, fun!!!!! #nudebynature natural glow loose bronzer # chickadvisor/showcase

Subtle glow

#nbnnaturalglow Loose bronzer - This stuff is so pretty!! Insanely soft on my skin. You kind of build this bronzer. Little bits at a time. I feel like I've been on the beach for the day :) The pachaking is really smart with a softer so you don't send all the powder flying. Decent price too!

September 30, 2018

It is beatifull product,skin looks so nice

I don’t use much makeup everyday,but this is nice because it’s super natural and easy to use. It’s super easy to use even for a newbie like me! The price is great too cause it looks like you get quiet a bit of product!