Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

First timer

I do not generally wear a brinxer but i must admit i really like this product

The brush and stick were just as fabulous. Definitely going to try the other products by this line

September 30, 2018

A great bronser packed full of goodness

I have used Nude By Nature before and love it but never this product. I enjoy a good bronzer and while I love the product I find the package a little hard to work with and messy. I would still recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality cruelty free bronzer.

Looks natural

I love the way it feels when you apply it to your skin. The packaging is great, great value.
    The power is a great colour it will blend with any skin tone.

September 30, 2018

Messy bronzer - difficult to control

I liked the shade of this and that it was a natural product - the packaging is really neat and it feels more expensive than it is. The bronzer is very strong and difficult to control, messy powder takes a very careful application and it’s easy to go from just a touch of bronzer to very clownish quite quickly but that might be more my fault than the product’s. Overall I liked this product but don’t know if I could recommend it as I likely won’t use it much.

Great bronzer!

This is a really great bronzer! Very easy to apply and blend - I especially like the mesh shifter inside the container that helps ditribute product on the brush and is good for clumsy people like me who are not good with loose powder. Pretty packaging too. #NbNNaturalGlow

BEAUTY!

This loose bronzer is officially my fav thing ever. It’s the perfect colour and texture for my face. I love the subtle shimmer in its its perfect for summer but also in the winter when you need a little boost of colour on your face!

September 30, 2018

Love this bronzer!! New favourite!

I am super pale and it’s pretty hard to find a bronzer that doesn’t make look too bronzed or orangey. This product allows you to have control over how bronzed you would like to look. This is my first time trying a loose powder bronzer and I am satisfied with the result! #NbNNaturalGlow

Bronzer for real!

I like that it makes my skin as natural as possible. it's easy to blend and easy to apply. Packaging is fantastic. The price is just right. a must have!

Sparkles

Nice natural and sparkly tint to the face. Not overpowering colour. Luxurious feel of the brush makes the application of the bronzer apply smoothly onto the face. Gorgeous set and colour of the container.

Beautiful glow

This bronzer in the shade Bondi is a lovely warm and rose gold colour. There is also quite a bit of product. It also distributes very easily. You shake the container to get to the bronzer so you can control the amount you want, which is nice.