Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Natural Glow Loose Bronzer Reviews

A loose mineral powder bronzer designed to capture the warmth of healthy, sun kissed skin.
  • Skin nourishing ingredients (including Jojoba Esters, Kakadu Plum, Kaolin Clay)
  • Neutral bronze shade to suit all skin tones
  • Highly pigmented to customize colour
  • Easy to Blend
  • Fragrance-free

For more information, visit Nude by Nature

October 05, 2018

A natural glow

I agree with Elaine below in that the colour it shows is definitely not as dark as it applies (thank goodness). I was hesitant at first to try it out because of that, but I really love the glow this bronzer gives! I first tried it out with my own brush that I typically use for bronzer and it definitely made me very tan, as if I just came back from the Caribbean. I didn't want it to be that dark so I used the Nude by Nature bronzer brush and it gave the perfect natural glow with it, so I will exclusively use that brush for this product. It is a loose powder so you do have to be careful with application but the mesh insert in the product helps control how much you are using. Overall, I'm going to definitely continue using this product for more special occasions vs. an every day look, and I intend to repurchase when I'm through this one! I received this for free being a ChickAdvisor staff member.

October 03, 2018

Applies lighter than outside package shade indicator.

At first when I received the shade "01 Bondi Bronze" and looked at the shade indicator on the outside packaging, I was worried it would be too dark for my skin tone. However, after trying it, I found the colour was lighter than expected because you're able to layer it on depending on how dark you want to go depending on your skin tone. This versatility makes it a great product for a lot of different people.

The bronzer itself is warm in colour and flattering on my skin tone. The packaging looks prestige with its copper lid and sturdy base.

Overall I like this product and can see myself using it for a long time.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

Great bronzer

I got this bronzer in the beauty box sent by #chickadvisor

I really liked how nice the formula was and didn’t make me break out .
    The colour was a little dark for my face - but I made it work and now I use it daily instead of my Clinique bronzer.
    I never knew about this bronzer before but the price is good and I will definitely find the right colour and buy again.

Absolutely gorgeous

Absolutely gorgeous powder. Very light cover unlike a lot of solid bronzers, which tend to splotch. Truly luminous glow, love it!

Love this!!

This was my first experience with this brand, and I love it! Smooth, easy to use product. I love this bronzer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

October 01, 2018

Nice product / interested in trying other shades

I tried this from my showcase 2017 at home kit. At first I was worried that it would be too dark. Thanks to the tips given during the showcase fb live I was able to apply lightly to suit my liking. It applies very smoothly with a very nice sheen not sparkly which I am happy about. I would be interested in trying their other shades. Thank goodness this product is accessible at my local shoppers drug mart. Also , love the fact that it is cruelty free and natural ingredients only. #chickadvisorshowcase #NbNNaturalGlow

Updated On: October 01, 2018

Showcase 2018 not 2017. My error

I Like It!

I tried this at the ShowCase event and it's a really nice product. I've never used a mineral bronzer but I enjoyed this.

A little product goes a long way and is applied very nicely with Nude by Nature's mini flawless brush which I also sampled. The colour looks a little dark in the packaging but I have fairly light skin and when applied, it's a flattering shade. This bronzer warms up the face nicely.

I'm excited to try this out some more!

Works on my fair skin!

I was pleasantly surprised by this builable bronzer. 01 Bondi Bronze is light enough to contour with on my fair/ginger skin. And this brush is Uber soft.

Super flattering bronzer

While there is a tiny tiny bit of glitter in this bronzer it doesn’t show on my face. I went a tad heavy handed (but was using a fondation brush) but luckily it blended out beautifully. Love this eco conscious brand and their bronzer! #chickadvisorshowcase

Glowing head to toe

The loose bronzer is light powdery with what almost seem like gold flecks! It leaves face glowing and looks like my face is naturally tanned. Brushes on smoothly and a little goes a long way!!!